Paizo Adventure Path, Recruitment closed [Pathfinder]

jkason

First Post
I've been pondering my eidolon's puny-ness, and wondered: what method are you planning to use for HP on characters at level-ups? If we'll be using something non-random (average, max -2, what have you), would it be possible to use that method for determining eidolon / animal companion hit points? Just a thought. :)

jason

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
actually that is a good question, I will use the system in living pathfinder where you can either take max-2 or roll your hit points, but you have to stick with that decision.

jkason

First Post
actually that is a good question, I will use the system in living pathfinder where you can either take max-2 or roll your hit points, but you have to stick with that decision.

Excellent! I'm fearful of random, so max -2 or a similar set HP value is always my preference. I'll update my sheet. :D

jason

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I really ment to finish today, but I was kidnapped the a vicious kitty cat who stole my lap when i got home at 330 am. Then I failed my will save against the effect of the perrrrr

Today i am needing to get out and find a temp storage place so I can move to a smaller place.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
vicious kittycats will do that, mine likes to steal my keyboard, lie down on it and press f4 on the way down. Clearing all progress I have made. Also good luck finding a house!

Remove ads