Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Friadoc

Explorer
You know, I'll never put Mal into an overly dangerous spot, but ya gotta love the protective bio-magic missile/meat shield that is my familiar.

*chuckles*

By the way, Rhun, congratz!

Damn, 2 years and 6k in posts...I'm such a quiet slow @$$. :D

hewligan

First Post
3.5 years and just over 100 posts. I am a serial lurker, I guess.

Danth - you are 30 foot from the podium, so getting there would be a full round move. You are about 20 foot from Jovik (he is very central, you are at the top edge of the square), and about 45 foot from the goblin who is hiding under the cart.

I do have a map of the square, and I know where you all are on it, but it is tricky to post these things (copyright + no scanner = ???)

Remember that even though there are 3 goblins left alive in the near vicinity, there is chaos all around, and you can hear stuff going on elsewhere.

Friadoc

Explorer
I'd check the books, as there are often disclaimers that say that personal photocopy usage is allowed; often meant solely for maps and character sheets.

Also, as I don't know for sure what fair use laws are like in the UK, you should be able to make a simple copy of the map under fair use.

Lastly, all of that said, I have a scanner, as well as legal PDF downloads of the products and if you give me specific page numbers, go right to where the page in question is and make a copy of the map(s) without spoiler the adventure for myself.

Oh, if you have the PDFs, you could do a screen shot of the maps and make a bitmap or jpeg of them.

All you have to do, in a windows PC, is have the image up and on the screen, hit the Print Screen button, and then open Microsoft Paint (or other graphics program) and hit ctrl-v and it'll paste the image into the program. Name and save the file and you've got the map.

Hope any of these help. :D

Friadoc

Explorer
And yes, I'm a night owl.

*chuckles*

Normally this is the middle of my day, but as I'm converting to a day walker schedule, I shall be turning in for the night in about an hour or so.

Feh, silly world not living on my schedule.

hewligan

First Post
Sorry for the slight delay in my post (about 6 hours late), but I have a 2 year old with a fever and I have a stonking hangover to boot.

Rhun

First Post
hewligan said:
Sorry for the slight delay in my post (about 6 hours late), but I have a 2 year old with a fever and I have a stonking hangover to boot.

No worries, Hewligan.

Friadoc

Explorer
hewligan said:

No worries, here, I hope the wee one feels better, soon.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
That's the beauty of pbp. Little things like that aren't really much of an inconvenience. Hope the little tike is feeling better.

hewligan

First Post
All - just wanted to post a short ramble. I know the game so far has been combat + combat, but this is not going to be the case going forward. The Pathfinder game starts with several goblin encounters before moving on to the bigger, creepier stuff. You are now a good way through the first part, with a few encounters to go over the next few days of in-game time.

I also wanted to thank you for being so good at posting. I didn't expect to get such constant and rapid responses, and will be forgiving for small lapses. However, so far so good, and I appear to have been blessed with a very good bunch of players! Thanks for that!

Remove ads