Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ok, three 12-hour shifts later I'm actually ready to catch up. Looks like a lot has been going on. Incidentally, I work in retail so on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, expect my posting to be light as I will likely be putting in a lot of hours during the holidays.

Rhun

First Post
hewligan said:
No problem - life happens! You missed the surprise round, but I took the move for you (attack - you missed, but then frontal assault is not Mandraiv's strong point). The next round is a bigger deal as the goblins get to fight back. If you can post over the next 12 hours then you will be fine. if not, i will do another attack for you. it is no big deal!

Just an FYI, I usually don't post much on the weekends. I'll go get an IC post up today, though.

Friadoc

Explorer
A quick heads up from my end of the world, starting this week and for the next three weeks total, I'll be in training for a new job so I won't be posting between the hours of 8-5 UTC/GMT -7 hours, Monday through Friday.

So, most of my posts, during the weekday for the next three weeks will be roughly around this time of the day and into the evening with boughts of them before I head to work.

Fun, fun...no complaints, though, as I've been out of work for three weeks and work is good. Plus, once I've got work in hand, the place has an open internet, so I chould be able to post during the day once I"m on shift. ;)

hewligan

First Post
Ach, you are a bunch of pathetic scoundrels!

Just joking. The game is going fine, pace wise, and on the rare occasions when you cannot post I will make a reasonable guess as to your action.

I too have hit the end-of-year busy time at work, but I hope to keep up most of the pace. I am a forgiving GM, so don't panic if you miss a day or two!

Fenris

Adventurer
On the subject of being gone. I will be gone for Thanksgiving from Wed until most likely Saturday. So Hewligan, feel free to NPC Jovik in the time.

Friadoc

Explorer
Yeah, I've noticed that we have a pretty solid group going here, both on quality and pacing, so I didn't think it'd be an issue.

On a side note, I meant to say that I had been out of work for three MONTHS, not weeks, and in hindsight it's actually FOUR months.

*laughs*

But, I can post from work, too, so it's all good.

Gotta love open net during lunch.

frostrune

First Post
Hi all!

I forget to drop by here and check the posts for time to time. You all have been pretty busy.

I'm enjoying the pace of this game so far. We've actually been able to maintain some momemtum between rounds and that is pretty unusual for PbP... at least my limited experience.

Kudos to everyone!

I also wanted to let everyone know I too will be away from a computer for a few days during Thanksgiving (Wed afternoon to Friday night). Hopefully I won't miss too much but Jokad should be fairly easy to NPC.

After this fight, all he wants is ale, food, and women... and not necessarily in that order. Depending on how the town responds I think he could like being a 'hero'.

Frostrune

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Have we gained any treasure yet? Mandraiv won't ask for a share of anything gathered, but if anyone has handed out shares, he will take a share and donate part of it to the church.

Friadoc

Explorer
Thus far Kael has been gathering a communal fund pouch with the money we've taken, it's why he's mentioned totals now and then, in case anyone needs or asks for their shares. :D

hewligan

First Post
Kael, as mentioned, has been the only one so far to collect and store the cash found on the little gobbers. Not sure just how openly he has been offering the shares around, but if I picked up a $50 bill and nobody with me asked for a share I would eventually just assume it was mine. So, if you want to share the spoils, please ask IC and see what Kael says.

Remove ads