Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Friadoc

Explorer
No need to apologize, hewligan, as the game is fine and enjoyable, thus far. I'm all for a healthy mix of combat and non-combat, as it fits the genre well.

I'm having a blast and I feel the group, yourself included, have mixed role-playing aspects in with the die-rolling quite well.

One of the perks of text-based on-line gaming is that you can mix the die throwing and the posing in with each other and always get role-playing. :D

Anyhow, I think we've all gotten rather lucky, as the group is pretty solid, plays well, and we're enjoying ourselves.

So, you're welcome and thank you, too! :cool:

Friadoc

Explorer
Oh, yeah, on a side note: I am not stalking your posts, I swear, I don't even have e-mail notification turned on. I'm just house bound until my new job starts, so I refresh a lot and look for updates in my various games. :D

Friadoc

Explorer
By the way, just to make sure I have it right, most of us are at 600 XP now, with one (Jovik I think, but I'm probably wrong) at 700Xp, right?

I just wanted to make sure before I went and editted my sheet. :D

hewligan

First Post
Yes, all at 600XP, Jovik at 700XP. Plenty of XP to come. At 2nd level you also get a bonus attribute increase as per my original "even level" raise approach.

Rhun

First Post
hewligan said:
Yes, all at 600XP, Jovik at 700XP. Plenty of XP to come. At 2nd level you also get a bonus attribute increase as per my original "even level" raise approach.

Sounds good. Now we just need more goblies to whack! :D

hewligan

First Post
If there is one thing I can guarantee, it is that there will be more goblins to smack. Many more (and other weird things to boot)!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry I've been off the radar for a couple days. This is a busy season for me at work and I've been putting in overtime. I'll catch up later today (friday).

hewligan

First Post
No problem - life happens! You missed the surprise round, but I took the move for you (attack - you missed, but then frontal assault is not Mandraiv's strong point). The next round is a bigger deal as the goblins get to fight back. If you can post over the next 12 hours then you will be fine. if not, i will do another attack for you. it is no big deal!

Cheers for letting me know, though.

Remove ads