Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Friadoc

Explorer
Jokad knows Kael has the funds, thus far, as he handed Kael the monies he found and Kael announced the totals a couple of times.

The only temptation for Kael to use more than his fair share just passed with the horse Aldern gave him..*chuckles*

So, yeah, mention it ICly and we'll go from there, Kael's a good kid. Better than I am, at least. *laughs*

frostrune

First Post
Jokad will be asking for the money soon; especially when he has to start paying for his drinks again. :lol:

I also wanted to compliment our DM. I can't recall a game where a PC of mine has felt as much personal 'ownership' to a town. It's the subtle things I think.... warm pastries, random acts of kindness from a passerby, the sheriff knowing your father.. etc.

I just wanted to say well done and that I am enjoying it immensely.

hewligan

First Post
I am glad you are enjoying it. It is a lot more fun for me as GM than I had ever hoped. We have a good group. Also, I think we have to thank James Jacobs of Paizo for creating such a well-rounded adventure (and it just gets better AND DARKER starting REAL SOON!!!!)

I hope you all have strong stomachs!

hewligan

First Post
Are we having some problems? I have noticed that some players haven't posted in 4 or 5 days, and previously we were managing almost a post a day.

Is it the lack of combat? The next combat sequence is very soon, and much more challenging than the first. Should be within a post or two of now, depending on your actions.

Let me know if you are going to have difficulty posting for a while, and I will fill in for you. Thanks!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
This happens with pbp. Everyone is really excited at the outset and posts a lot then enthusiasm dies down and you discover whether the group has the gumption to stick with it. But don't be disheartened. We have a pretty good group relative to my experience. The holidays probably are a factor as well. In my case, I'm a retail manager and this is just a really busy season for me so I've been putting in a lot of overtime. I'm still committed to the game though and will post when I can. After Christmas, I should get back to 3-4 posts a week.

Friadoc

Explorer
My enthusiasm is still there, so no worries, however I did just start a new job, which means less available hours, so I just thought I'd share that.

My Work schedule is in -7 GMT and is as follows:

Sat-Sun 1030-1900
Mon-Wed 1330-2200
Thur-Fri Off

So, if my posting seems less at moments then this is why.

Once I have a few things more in hand, I will be able to post from work, but that's a smidge away from today - barring a sudden promotion or new job. ;)

Fenris

Adventurer
hewligan said:
Are we having some problems? I have noticed that some players haven't posted in 4 or 5 days, and previously we were managing almost a post a day.

Is it the lack of combat? The next combat sequence is very soon, and much more challenging than the first. Should be within a post or two of now, depending on your actions.

Let me know if you are going to have difficulty posting for a while, and I will fill in for you. Thanks!

Finals for me. Writing and grading them are almost worse than taking them. But feel free to fill in for me whenever to advance the story. Most DMs in PbP will do so after a reasonable time and a majority of players have posted. I trust you with Jovik. ;)

frostrune

First Post
I should have no problems keeping up with that pace in the near future. When the actual week around Christmas hits I may be without a computer for a while.

Depending on everyone elses availability you may need to run Jokad for bit around then.

Frostrune

hewligan

First Post
Advance warning: I will be travelling to NYC (from the UK) on Wednesday, returning Saturday on the red-eye, so expect 3 days of silence from me between those days. Sorry about this - business!

Remove ads