• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

hewligan

First Post
I posted Jovik in the same post, but kept the old version in an sblock, is that OK? Just made my sig links easier ;) But I can post a new version if you like. I will up date his last feats tonight and he should be ready to go.

P.S. I bought a sap as well :)

I really like the way you have posted Jovik, and yes, I noticed the sap :)

Rhun

First Post
I got a lot of work done on Danth last night. Just need to make some decisions...going Pathfinder ways kinda nixes taking the Radiant Servant prestige class, since a lot of things Danth will be able to do under Pathfinder rules are things that Radiant Servant allowed over cleric.

With that said, I will probably get Danth finished up and reposted this weekend. Hewligan, since clerics no longer are allowed Heavy Armor, I'm guessing you don't have issue with me changing Danth's mw Banded Mail into a mw Breastplate, right?

Friadoc

Explorer
I should have Kael up, soon. I've been working through things, trying to find the right balance, based on what Kael has done before and where he is going. But, it's shaping up.

I've a progym to write today, as well as some revisions on a design project, but I'm working down the path.

On a side note: Nice updates, so far, in the IC thread, everyone. :D

frostrune

First Post
I have Jokad up in the RG thread. Hew - please note the Rage power Intimidating Glare. Probably will be using that a lot. Power AT, Cleave, and Great Cleave are VERY different as well. Vital Strike feat + Impaler of Thorns = cool :cool:

Frostrune

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, there are a lot of interesting feat choices in Pathfinder. Overall, I really like the rules changes they have made. The changes from Turn Undead to Channel Energy are rockin'.

hewligan

First Post
I got a lot of work done on Danth last night. Just need to make some decisions...going Pathfinder ways kinda nixes taking the Radiant Servant prestige class, since a lot of things Danth will be able to do under Pathfinder rules are things that Radiant Servant allowed over cleric.

With that said, I will probably get Danth finished up and reposted this weekend. Hewligan, since clerics no longer are allowed Heavy Armor, I'm guessing you don't have issue with me changing Danth's mw Banded Mail into a mw Breastplate, right?

On the armour front - of course.

hewligan

First Post
I will be out of the country next week Wednesday, and perhaps Thursday. Also out of the country again on Friday, returning Sunday, so there is a chance of no posts at all after Tuesday night and until the following Monday night.

Before then I will post up Kael's end-game post, as well as a tie-up final end-game post.

When I return I will check the final characters (so you have until then), and start a new thread, with the new game.

Remove ads