Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Rhun

First Post
I've never been much for the item creation rules at all, so I haven't perused them in Pathfinder. What are you seeing different?

Friadoc

Explorer
It just seems like I don't meet the prerequisits to have item creation feats, even though I'm a sorcerer, but I could be hosed on something. I'll use fresher eyes in the morning. :D

Rhun

First Post
It just seems like I don't meet the prerequisits to have item creation feats, even though I'm a sorcerer, but I could be hosed on something. I'll use fresher eyes in the morning. :D

I just looked at them, and there is nothing preventing a sorcerer from using them. The only prerequisite on the Item Creation Feats are a certain caster level. You could be wizard, sorcerer, cleric, druid or even bard, I suppose.

Friadoc

Explorer
I probably should have said that I'm done here. *grins* All went well, I only lost one feat, which I should gain back when I hit 7th, so it's all good.

hewligan

First Post
So ends Part 2. Part 3 will start shortly. I am in Scotland this weekend, so a new thread will be created next week with the first IC post. I will also review your characters next week, but provisional checks indicate they are all fine.

Part 3 should be fun. Lots of combat, some sick enemies, and much more reveal on the true nature of the evil that lies behind this madness.

hewligan

First Post
Good evening all. I am back from Scotland, and then my parents' evening at the local school, and almost ready to rock and roll with part III: The Hook Mountain Massacre. I will post a link in this thread to the new IC thread either tomorrow (Wed) or Thursday. As is usual, the first post will be largely a scene-setter, with the adventure kicking off proper when you guys start guiding me.

Are we nearly ready to rock and roll? Are we ready for some savage obscenity?

I know I am!

Remove ads