Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

hewligan

First Post
This is my busy period too. Leave the house at 7, home at 8 (not 1 hour later, before some cheeky sod says that). It tends to last through until the end of the year, and then gets normal again. 2 months of mayhem every year, repeat until retirement.

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, Hewligan,

I just thought I'd check here and make sure you're cool with it, but I was planning on using Burnt Offerings as a starting point for my tabletop group here locally and figured it'd be best to let you know.

I figure that it shouldn't be an issue, as we're a good ways away from that part of the Adventure Path, but if there's an issue, or if you'd prefer me not to look at the adventure, then let me know.

Thanks,

Robert

Friadoc

Explorer
Not likely, as Burnt Offerings is #1 in the Adventure Path and we just started #3. Plus, there is a significant chance that I might just use the Sandoint locality and area of Varisia and ignore the whole AP it's self.

I'm still deciding on that, but I figured I'd play it safe and let hewligan know, so as to avoid any issues. I've not cracked the adventure at this point and I've owned it since it was published.

Friadoc

Explorer
It's funny, but my question is sort of a moot point now, since I found two different APs that I'm most likely going to use.

Plus, I have them with me, instead of in storage, which is where RotRL's is.

Odds are I'm using the Council of Thieves AP or the Second Darkness one. :)

Fenris

Adventurer
Hey Fenris, nice rolls with the daggers!

I know! Thanks. i debated for a full day on whether to attack or not. But when you have that kind of opportunity as a rogue you kind of have to take it. I just hope I can drop him or I will find out how fast Jovik can run ;)

Friadoc

Explorer
I know! Thanks. i debated for a full day on whether to attack or not. But when you have that kind of opportunity as a rogue you kind of have to take it. I just hope I can drop him or I will find out how fast Jovik can run ;)

As someone who, normally, exclusively plays rogues...I know exactly how you feel, exactly. :)

Remove ads