Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Rhun

First Post
It is a really good companionship, to be sure. I'm actually amazed by how well our group works together. In all the games that I DM and play, very few parties I've seen work together as one as well as we do.

Fenris

Adventurer
But yeah, there is more than just a little of Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser about them, but perhaps with a little more "good" than "neutral" about them (although Jovik does like to push things a little at times).

Who Jovik? :angel:

Yeah, Jokad and Jovik have an extra bond in the already tight group. Queenie is quite jealous of this game and is sick of hearing me talk about it all the time because I am having so much fun.

Friadoc

Explorer
It is a really good companionship, to be sure. I'm actually amazed by how well our group works together. In all the games that I DM and play, very few parties I've seen work together as one as well as we do.

We're a right fine group of adventurers, that's for sure. I think part of it is, ICly, we've no need or reason to change each other and we mesh fairly well on the base level. We're a hodgepodge of interesting folks with a good ability to work well together. It's awesome. :D

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC: After this battle with the Grauls, assuming he survives and participates, Kael will be leveling up to 7. We may be a week or two away from this happening, but I thought perhaps Friadoc would like a little time to think about what options he would like to take, etc. Any questions regarding the level-up process please ask in the OOC thread.

I'd definitely like a leveling outline; I know we've had a previous one, but to say that I normally suck at finding it is an understatement. :)

I'll look at a few ideas of what I plan to do with Kael on this front, as I've several ideas.

Thanks for the heads-up.

In Character post to follow in a bit, once I'm out of my Abnormal Psych class. :)

Rhun

First Post
Kael doesn't get 4th level spells until he is 8th level though, right? I seem to recall sorcerers are a level behind wizards in that aspect.

hewligan

First Post
Kael doesn't get 4th level spells until he is 8th level though, right? I seem to recall sorcerers are a level behind wizards in that aspect.

That is correct. Take a look here at the Pathfinder SRD page for Sorcerer.

Basically, at 7th level Kael will get:

1 extra bloodline feat (the list is based on the bloodline you chose)
1 extra bloodline spell
1 extra 2nd level spell per day
1 extra 3rd level spell per day
1d6 hp
2+int modifier skill points

Spells after levelling will be: 6x1st, 6x2nd, 4x3rd

Take a look, post your ideas, and the guys can critique.

Rhun

First Post
Can I just say that the healer's blessing domain power rocks! I finally feel like I'm getting all I can out of my curative spells. :D

Also, just an FYI that I will be out-of-town with very limited internet access 02/18 thru 02/22. I will try to log in when I can, but wanted to at least give you guys a head's up!

Remove ads