Pathfinder Update notes For the converted critters.

Nookie

Explorer
Here are some conversion updates to bring the 3.5 stuff to pathfinder. Just the bare bones changes to the things that need updated.

I am just going straight down the list as not to get mixed up. If someone wants to put these in a side bar or something with their origonal critters that would be ok with me.

Rapper

hp 22 (4d8+4 )

Offense

Base Atk +3; CMB 6; CMD 18 ( 22 vs. trip and bullrush See Dwarf Stability racial bonus In Pathfinder core rules.)

Skills 12 Skill points

Appraise +3, Escape Artist +5, Accrobatics +5, Profession (miner) +2, Climb + 7, Perception +4, and Stealth +6.

Feral Slasher

Base Atk +2; CMB 0; CMD 13

Skills 2 skill points

Acrobatics 9, Perception 3

Hyenadon

Base Atk +3; CMB 10; CMD 23 ( 27 vs. trip)

Skills 5 skill points

Perception +7, Stealth +8

Skills: Hyenadons enjoy a +4 bonus to stealth checks in tall Grass

Iron Man

Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 20

Poison Breath (Su): The Iron Man can Exhail a small cloud into an adjacent square. This gas lingers for one round. anyone in or passing through the suare suffers the Effects of the Below poison.

Iron Breath Poison
Type Poison, Contact: Save dc 12
Frequency 1/ Round 2 saves ends the effect.
Effect 1d2 Con damage.

Colchiln

hp 30 (4d10+8 )
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2
Offense

Base Atk +4; CMB +8; CMD 17

Skills 16 skull points

Perception 6, Sense Motive 6, Stealth 8. Climb 10, Survival 6, Intimidate, Swim

Alcor

Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15

Skills 4

Acrobatics +11, Perception +1

Balancing Tale: +4 acrobatics checks

Demon, Bulezau

hp 112 (9d10+63) (103 hp)
Base Atk +9; CMB +17; CMD 26

Skills 45

Bluff +6, Knowledge (planes) +4, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7,
Stealth +6, Intimidate +12, Acrobatics +10, Survival +12, Climb +19

Last edited:

Nookie

Explorer
Should i have posted this on the pathfinder forum? Also i'm not trying to knock any of the other talented monster mashers around here out of the loop as one PM Suggested and would love and adore feedback to make these mini stat blocks better and more true to the source material.

Shade

Monster Junkie
It's fine to post 'em here, although you might want to cross-post them in Pathfinder as well. I'm not sure how folks best seek out this information.

You're not "stepping on any toes" from my perspective. We can't really post Pathfinder stats in the CC for converted monsters (without risking WotC's ire), so I haven't put forth the effort.

Cleon

Legend
Don't worry, none of my toes got mashed.

I do agree about posting them on the Pathfinder forums, if only to get the stats some more exposure.

I have a feeling not many folk look at these 3E conversion forums anymore.

Remove ads