Player Sign Up Thread - Chicago Gameday North - April 26th - Antioch, IL - 4E Demo!

MythosaAkira

Explorer
I'd like to sign up for Escape from Sembia. My wife's not on forums here, but can she be added as well?

We're interested in trying out the 4E rules (and we haven't been to Bob's since shortly after he moved from Waukegan, so we're due :) ).

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
MythosaAkira said:
I'd like to sign up for Escape from Sembia. My wife's not on forums here, but can she be added as well?

We're interested in trying out the 4E rules (and we haven't been to Bob's since shortly after he moved from Waukegan, so we're due :) ).

Added!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Wish I could join in on the fun, but I will have to miss this one. I'll be attending the GAMA Trade Show next week, and will spend Saturday catching up with family.
Have a great time, everyone.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
thalmin said:
Wish I could join in on the fun, but I will have to miss this one. I'll be attending the GAMA Trade Show next week, and will spend Saturday catching up with family.
Have a great time, everyone.

Wish you could make it. Laurie and I will see you at the next Gameday in June.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Waiting on a return call from Doctor Steve today and will hopefully have this cleared up later today or early tomorrow. It looks, though, like there might be enough games being run thus far. Perhaps, we should not try and shoehorn this additional non-RPG event into this first Chicago Gameday North.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Mark said:
Waiting on a return call from Doctor Steve today and will hopefully have this cleared up later today or early tomorrow. It looks, though, like there might be enough games being run thus far. Perhaps, we should not try and shoehorn this additional non-RPG event into this first Chicago Gameday North.

I leave that up to your judgement.

Feedback from others who were interested in this event is welcome. If you'd like to play the Battle of Gondor (?) scenario that Mark proposed in the planning thread, now's the time to be heard.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Vyvyan Basterd said:
I leave that up to your judgement.

Feedback from others who were interested in this event is welcome. If you'd like to play the Battle of Gondor (?) scenario that Mark proposed in the planning thread, now's the time to be heard.

Naw. Let's make the call. Personally, I would just as soon see those other games be more full than spread this first crowd too thin over the extra tables. As to my own signing up, I'm going to look to being a walk in due to some schedule considerations that might require I work part of that day. I'll get in touch with Fenril and see how that works for him but I am guessing that he and I will winding up being the utility players that jump into the game that is the lightest on sign ups.

Ninjacat

First Post
BuffyRPG.bmp

Play Buffy tVS: Dark Rooms, and you can save the world from vampires and other things that go BUMP in the night.

*g*

Remove ads