Polyhedron has returned

fanboy2000

Adventurer
Well, WotC did it. I just got the an e-mail from The RPGA that Polyhedron is back as an e-mail newsletter comming out bi-weekly to D&D Rewards members.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
You'll have to do better than that, fanboy2000. Everyone knows it is supposed to be coming out, but what is in it? Where can it be downloaded? Who's your daddy? Without answers to these questions you will soon be demoted to fanboy1999... :eek:

kenobi65

First Post
It's being e-mailed to RPGA members right now (well, at least those with valid e-mail addresses). I just got it in my in-box. It's an HTML e-mail, with links to 4 articles on the RPGA web site: an article on Poly's history, an article on Winter Fantasy, an article on the new Mark of Heroes campaign, and Rich Burlew's new comic strip. It also has links to the WotC product catalog pages for Sandstorm and Lords of Madness, and links to the RPGA Event Calendar for a couple of upcoming events.

To be honest, a little underwhelming.

Oh, yeah...on the front page, they even managed to misspell Stephen Radney-MacFarland's name.

fanboy2000

Adventurer
Well, I do have the TOC on my hard drive. When I said it had returned, I meant it. The issue is out to all D&D Rewards members. :p

Issue 171 • Volume 25 • Number 1

New Spin on the Polyhedron
by Stephen Radne-McFarland

Winter Fantasy is a Rap
by RPGA Staff

People of Mind, Matter, and Radiance
by Christopher Lindsay

Five Foot Steps
Rich Burlew

There is also a list of upcoming events, and 2 ads. One for Sandstorm and one for Lords of Madness.

Oh, and Mark, don't make me stop this thread! :p

Fanboy1999 indeed....

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
fanboy2000 said:
Well, I do have the TOC on my hard drive. When I said it had returned, I meant it. The issue is out to all D&D Rewards members. :p

Issue 171 • Volume 25 • Number 1

New Spin on the Polyhedron
by Stephen Radne-McFarland

Winter Fantasy is a Rap
by RPGA Staff

People of Mind, Matter, and Radiance
by Christopher Lindsay

Five Foot Steps
Rich Burlew

There is also a list of upcoming events, and 2 ads. One for Sandstorm and one for Lords of Madness.

Oh, and Mark, don't make me stop this thread! :p

Fanboy1999 indeed....

:p Well, pants on fire, sort of... :p

But thanks for the TOC info! :)

Sholari

First Post
Good news. While I wasn't fond of having it in Dungeon, it is great to here that it is living on in another format.

Last edited:

Remove ads