rolling stats for Horse:
[roll0][roll1][roll2][roll3][roll4][roll5]

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

It seems to roll normally when you roll 4d6 with each roll visible than 4d6 drop lowest manually. Airwalkrr, if you're happy with this, please see the link below and my posts from 141 onwards for my 'correct' rolls with your approval.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-roller/page14&p=6741974&posted=1#post6741974

Yes, I was about to step in and say both of those earlier rolls would be considered unplayable. Not something I normally do, but they were pretty bad. You may each take your second rolls.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
So RL is super busy right now. Just stopping by to say I haven't forgotten. FYI wife is going in for a surgical procedure tomorrow and I will be taking care of her the next few days. So I may end up with a lot of time to post if she gets lots of good pain meds. Or I may need to be super attentive. If its the former though, I will catch this up.

Radaceus

Adventurer
@airwalkrr

One last minute question...are we able to use the variant rule for starting wealth instead of the items given from our background?

I'd like to tweak Horse a little and most of that stuff doesnt fit with what I have in mind

EDIT: Scratch the above, all sorted (if I am allowed to sell my starting gear)

Last edited:

Sezarious

Explorer
HiAirwalker. Just so you are aware when you come back, I believe my character is completely ready now. I will keep a close eye on this and the IC thread and am happy for John to approach the party at the town gate just before they leave to volunteer his services with the giant mission for free. This would help to represent his current "all or nothing" reckless gambling attitude.

Remove ads