D&D 5E (Recruiting) Greyhawk Old-School Sandbox-Style Campaign

Radaceus

Adventurer
also paid, not that it changes our standing among Fortunes Fools in regards to things, just dont want to become a criminal :)

another item: noobie question- Do you want us to color code our dialogue? or is that immaterial?
EDIT: I edited the IC and chose maroon...it's the new black!

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
@airwalkrr

One last minute question...are we able to use the variant rule for starting wealth instead of the items given from our background?

I'd like to tweak Horse a little and most of that stuff doesnt fit with what I have in mind

EDIT: Scratch the above, all sorted (if I am allowed to sell my starting gear)

also paid, not that it changes our standing among Fortunes Fools in regards to things, just dont want to become a criminal :)

another item: noobie question- Do you want us to color code our dialogue? or is that immaterial?
EDIT: I edited the IC and chose maroon...it's the new black!

It is not necessary to color code your dialogue, although it is certainly helpful. The main reason I color code NPC dialogue is to convey a certain amount of tone (i.e. apparent attitude) that might otherwise be lost in written word as opposed to spoken. Green is Friendly, Gold is Indifferent. Red is Hostile.

At the very least, please be certain to denote INTERNAL dialogue with italics so we know it is not something your character said out loud.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I did see that Helmut's Passive Perception is 11 and that he is proficient. What I failed to notice is that Helmut's character sheet (unlike most of the others it seems) added in the proficiency bonus to his skill once the sheet was updated. Most of the characters only list the ability modifier associated with the skill, along with a "P" if the character is proficient, requiring a mental adding of the proficiency bonus when looking at the sheet. So I mentally added +2 to Helmut's 11, not noting his Wisdom modifier, effectively doubling his proficiency bonus.

I think it is probably intended that all sheets produced by this sheet automatically add the proficiency bonus, but there is likely a bug in the character sheet that prevents this much of the time. I'm hopeful in time the coding of the sheet will be hashed out.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Hi guys,

Sorry for the absence these last couple of weeks, but my father in-law passed away and it has been a rough time. I plan to get back into it this week and catch up with the in-thread posts.

Thanks for you patience.
Skar

airwalkrr

Adventurer
My sympathies for your loss, Skarsgard. Take as much time as you need. I noticed you already posted for Arion. But should you need some time away, I will make any rolls needed for your character in the meantime.

Radaceus

Adventurer
my condolences for your families loss, Skarsgard.

------------------------------------------

and apologies for my last IC post I forgot to wrap up the {/OOC}, i need to be more patient and not try to respond during my lunch breaks :)

Radaceus

Adventurer
Well here I though Horse, being a few cards short of a full deck, had issues

but John Vareen is definitely one messed up cookie! [MENTION=6792106]Sezarious[/MENTION]

Remove ads