Recruitment: Zombies...Day One

Frozen Messiah

First Post
I would like to play something akin to a samurai in time but I wouldn't want to step on anybodys toes. I have many character ideas lined up after that one so if someone is coming close to that than i will switch to one of these

Felix1459

First Post
Looking good guys. When a couple more characters are ready. I'll start the IC thread.

Also, just for fun, when you kill or elude a zombie feel free to add a Zombie Survival Rule that applies to the situation IE: Zombie rule #1 Cardio. These will of course be numbered in the order they happen.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn Smith speaking shortly after seeing the first zombies (inspired by an archetype in another game):

It's like wild west all over again. Life’s gone to hell, and only the strong and mean and tough are left standing. I only need my ride, my shotgun, a gal, and some guys to hang around. What else do I need?
A haircut, a nine-to-fivewaste- of-my-life-make-work kind of pissant job? I don’t think so. Not before the rotten stood up, not know. I’m on the road, wind in my hair. Hey, no helmet laws now, right?
The zombies? I now the films. They’re only a problem if you are slow or stupid. I figure they are just making sure it’s survival of the fittest, like it’s supposed to be. (grins) The only people those slow walkin’ lifeimpaired get are the soft middle class salary slaves and they were already dead . . .

Felix1459

First Post
@OnlytheStrong: Just a few things. For your gear specify what gear is on your person and what in your take home patrol car. Also as far as weapons, they are provided by the Police Department and they do not affect your wealth. If you carry a back up weapon, it will affect your wealth. Also since you are a cop in California you are not required to carry any sort of license for your firearm. Your badge is your license to carry. Other than that it looks pretty good.

Oh and I'll add you to the game thread.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I figured I would..... buy it then see if it mattered enough to catch your attention. Glad it did. I can play up the spoiled rich kid alittle more :) I'll be sure to edit the sheet to show what is on him. Most of it will be in the car.

*edit*

With the new found money...... I added stuff that officers actually have (a professional walkie talkie and a couple of backup pistols, and some zip tie cuffs)

The backup pistols are Jeff's personal property... Glock 26's. It's a subcompact 9mm... so it uses the same ammo as his glock 17 but a smaller magazine. I would think they would have the same stats... but I'll leave that up to you if there is any real mechanical difference.

Last edited:

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Well here is the first look at my character, Dirk Winchester, retired texan stunt driver turned grease monkey.

I will be getting the backstory and apperance done asap, is it alright that I don't buy a car but hot wire one as quick as possible in game?

[sblock=Dirk Winchester]
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Dirk Winchester
Code:
[FONT=Arial][B]Class:[/B] fast hero 1[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Occupation:[/B] Adventurer (Drive, Disable device)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Race:[/B] Human[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Size:[/B] Medium[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Gender:[/B] Male[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][B]Str:[/B] 10  +0 (2p.)     [B]Level:[/B] 1        [B]XP:[/B] XXXX[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Dex:[/B] 16 +3 (10p.)    [B]BAB:[/B] +0         [B]HP:[/B] 11 (1d8+2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Con:[/B] 12 +2 (4p.)     [B]Grapple:[/B] +0     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] N/a[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Int:[/B] 15  +2 (8p.)     [B]Speed:[/B] 30'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] N/a[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Wis:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)     [B]Init:[/B] +3        [B]Action Points:[/B] 6[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Cha:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)     [B]ACP:[/B] +0         [B]Wealth:[/B] 7[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]               [B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Armor:[/B]          10      +0      +0      +3     +0     +0     +3     16[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Touch:[/B] 13             [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 13[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]                     [B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Fort:[/B]                   +0      +2      X      +2[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Ref:[/B]                    +1      +3      X      +4[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Will:[/B]                   +0      +2      X      +2[/FONT]

[B][FONT=Arial]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Mossberg                      +3       2d8            20/x2[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][B]Languages:[/B] English, Italian, Japanese[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][B]Abilities:[/B] Evasion[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Feats:[/B] Armor prof. (light), Personal Firearms Prof., Vehicle Expert, Windfall[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][B]Skill Points:[/B] 25       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 4/2[/FONT]
[B][FONT=Arial]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Craft (Mechanical)       4      +2             +6[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Drive                          4      +3    +2      +9[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Disable Device            4      +3    +1      +8[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hide                           4      +3              +7[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Move Silently              4      +3              +7[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Repair                        3      +2              +5[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Profession                  2      +2     +1     +7[/FONT]

[B][FONT=Arial]Equipment:                  Weight[/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Weapon:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Mossberg                           7lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Bags/Boxes:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Range pack                        2lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Clothing:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Uniform                              2lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Computer/Electronics:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Cell phone                            -[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Professional Equipment:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Duct Tape (3)                      3lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Wind Instrument (harmonica)    -[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Survival Gear:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Chemical Light Sticks (10)      2lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]-Road Atlas                           1lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Total Weight:[/B]17lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]                       [B]Lgt   Med   Hvy        Lift     Push[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Max Weight:[/B]     33lbs 66lbs   100lbs  200lbs  500lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][B]Age:[/B] 32[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Height:[/B] 5'2"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Weight:[/B] 280lb[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Eyes:[/B] Green[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Hair:[/B] Brown[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Skin:[/B] Caucasian[/FONT]
[/sblock]

Remove ads