Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen

EvolutionKB

First Post
"No but the smell of the your breath is! Just keep me from falling down there too fast. I'll try and chase it out!" Talas begins to drop down the well.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
22 Alexa
21 Chevri
18 Hedowin (I use the same init. count for familiars/companions as their masters)
17 Dragon
13 Kason
10 Talas <-- starting here
6 Drekhad <-- ending here

Talas throws the rope to Drekhad and begins to climb down the rope, easily getting to the bottom of the well. He realizes, however, that continuing down will be more difficult, as he will no longer have a wall to brace himself against. (Move 1/2 speed, climb check 18.)

Drekhad gamely holds the rope, but looks agitated at being unable to enter the fray.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hedowin shakes his head once again.

"How many times will I not have the appropriate spells prepared?" He mutters to himself.

"How often do I prepare the levitation magicks -- only to not have any use -- but NOW, I am in desperate need of such magicks and to have only prepared spells which I have no use of..... Perhaps Professor Margut criticism was correct in Mages in the Wild class...."

"Dammit man."

Hedowin waits impatiently as he awaits his turn down the rope, knowing full well that someone was going to have to stay above to keep the rope as a viable option to ascend from the depths of the earth.

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Tie it off, so I can get further!" Talas gauges the position of the dragon below and the fall he would take if he jumped willingly.

[sblock=ooc]How far is the fall if I were to jump?[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc] The first round gets you halfway down. You can get the rest of the way down in the second round, but the DC is higher due to lack of walls to brace against. If you just drop, it's about 20 feet down from the bottom of the well. [/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Talas 42/42 hp AC 25

After gauging the distance, Talas leaps over the edge into the area below. He lands hard, and his knees buckle as he sits on his behind, furiously swinging his flail at the dragon if nearby.

[sblock=ooc]Jump down. Trying to take less damage. I have no ranks in jump so I fall prone when I hit the ground. Jump -1 vs DC 15: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1676937/: 9--FAIL. If there is an enemy adjacient to me when I land. I'll make an attack. +0 (prone, full combat expertise, 1d8+4 damage, AC: 25.[/sblock]

Remove ads