Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen

Graf

Explorer
Dragon... not big. Still... better feathers than me...
Kason tries to listen at the hole even as he girds himself for battle.

ooc: Init 13 (roll 1643467 - still can't link on weekends)

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Chevri looked down into the well for just another moment- then she drew forth a few scraps of important leaves, casting them outward with a complicated gesture. The shredded leaves hung in the air for a moment, then began to dance as if caught in a wind that touched nothing else. Her voice rose from its usual soft tone, calling something forth from the wilds of a far off, and very different, forest.

OOC: Initiative 1d20+7= 21; expending Flaming sphere for a Summon Nature's Ally II, calling a Dire Bat- placement will depend on where the dragon is when I finish. Roll http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1645218/

Zurai

First Post
Alexa moves up to the rim of the well at Hedowin's startled cry, a dagger appearing almost magically in her hand as she pulls it back to thow.

[sblock=OOC]Initiative (1d20+2=22) Oh, sure, now I roll a natural 20. Any takers on how many <11 rolls I'll get for attack rolls in the combat?

Maneuvers: Maneuvers (1d5=3, 1d4=2), Leading the Attack and Vanguard Strike. (NOTE: Forgot to change the description field, but it's pretty obviously not an attack roll for throwing a dagger :p)

She'll move up to the well, draw a dagger as part of the move, and throw it at the creature down there if she can see it. Thrown dagger (+1 to hit for height) (1d20+7=15, 1d4+1=5) Well, there's one <11.

If she can't see anything except the raven, she'll just move and ready an action to Vanguard Strike the creature if it comes into melee range.

End of turn maneuver: End of turn maneuver (1d3=1), Crusader's Strike.[/sblock][sblock=Alexa's mini-stats]ALEXA SHALESS
Human Crusader/Bard
AC 17, Touch 12, Flatfooted 15
HP 31/31 - Delayed 0/5
AP 2/7
Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +6; +2 Will vs fear

STATUS
Inspire Courage: INACTIVE
Bardic Music: 4/4
Sandals of Sprinting: 3/3
Devastation Gauntlets: 3/3
Badge of Valor: 3/3
Wand of cure light wounds: 46 charges
Stance: Bolstering Voice
Active Spells: none

MANEUVERS
Readied: (1) Crusader's Strike, (2) Vanguard Strike, (3) Leading the Attack, (4) Stone Bones, (5) Douse the Flames

Granted: Leading the Attack, Vanguard Strike, Crusader's Strike
Expended: None

SPELLS
0th level: 2/3
1st level: 3/3
2nd level: 1/1
[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
22 Alexa
21 Chevri
18 Hedowin (I use the same init. count for familiars/companions as their masters)
17 Dragon
13 Kason
10 Talas
6 Drekhad

Alexa moves up to the rim of the well at Hedowin's startled cry, a dagger appearing almost magically in her hand as she pulls it back to throw.

Chevri looked down into the well for just another moment- then she drew forth a few scraps of important leaves, casting them outward with a complicated gesture. The shredded leaves hung in the air for a moment, then began to dance as if caught in a wind that touched nothing else. Her voice rose from its usual soft tone, calling something forth from the wilds of a far off, and very different, forest.

Ebony flies back out of the well, feeling the jaws of the dragon close just behind her tailfeathers. Hedowin is unable to see the dragon, and so is unable to cast a spell at it.

The hissing roar of the dragon sounds from down below, but it shows no sign of emerging from the depths of its home.

Kason tries to listen at the hole even as he girds himself for battle.

Talas quickly begins to rummage through his pack for his silk rope.

"Wait, did something happen?" the crusader asks.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Chevri peered down into the well a moment longer, completing the last phrases of her invocation. A moment later, a massive bat pooped into existence at the bottom of the well, ready to see if the dragon was still about...

OOC: Lacking any more visible target, Chevri will just put the summoned Dire Bat into place straight down the well, past the hole- about where we saw the dragon-shape pass by.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hedowin

His spirits buoyed by the return of his familiar in one piece, he narrows his eyes and stares down the well.

"That whelp must be killed once and for all -- its beyond personal at this point."

"Now, someone help me down there to the top of the well, for I am no use up here."

[sblock=OOC]
Hedowin needs to get down to the wall in the bottom of the well first, before going through the hole that was opened up into the level below.

Spells active:

Mage Armor (~ 3 hrs remaining)

Spells for the Day:

Wizard:
0th - 4 - Read Magic, Daze, Read Magic, Ray of Frost
1st - 4 -Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Grease, Enlarge Person
2nd - 3 - Glitterdust, Glitterdust, Invisibility

Sorcerer:
5/4

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Graf

Explorer
Kason lurks silently by the entrance. If the little fella hears our wizard is coming down, maybe he'll stick his head out.

Kason tightens his grip on his sword.

[sblock=OOC]Ready and action to stab anything that comes out of the hole.[/sblock]

Remove ads