Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

unleashed

First Post
“That sounds ideal, Hyancinthe! You know, I’m always astonished by your broad knowledge of the realm. Hmm, I hope you also know where there might be a friendly game of cards or dice going on, as I wouldn’t mind a little gambling after our time on the road too.”

Shayuri

First Post
"Are you sure we can afford it?" Jacen asks. "I mean...hot springs...and massages. That's got to be expensive. We should probably just settle for the food and beds, really. That alone sounds great to me."

Velmont

First Post
"If you want to spare a few gold but still haev a quiet place, the Golden unicorn will be the best choice. But I might have more difficulty to find some ladies to warm your bed if you wish one, as it is more popular to families and elder, not teh kind of client ladies seeks.

For gambling, what kind you seek. Hazard or cards game. And against who would you like to play against. Commoners, bourgeoisie or nobility?"
asks Hyancinthe.

Fenris

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
The poor boy coughs and turns absolutely scarlet.

"The Unicorn sounds fine to me," he mutters uncomfortably.

Tristan laughs and clasps Jacen shoulder in a huge hand. "Come on lad. A little relaxation will do you good. Especially your horse-weary backside! You could catch a length of steel in the belly tommorrow, and what good will the Unicorn have been? We ride hard and fight hard, you must learn to play hard as well. Trust me lad, treat yourself right when you can. Hyacinthe, onto the Bounty!"

Velmont

First Post
"Perfect, I'll make sure d'Arthinan will have a massage and spa session waiting for him when you'll arrive. What would you like to eat, sir d'Toussaint? I'll make sure something hot and good await you for your arrival."

Fenris

Adventurer
Velmont said:
"Perfect, I'll make sure d'Arthinan will have a massage and spa session waiting for him when you'll arrive. What would you like to eat, sir d'Toussaint? I'll make sure something hot and good await you for your arrival."

"What ever the house special is, and plenty of wine. And I'll take a spa and massage as well Hyacinthe. Jacen, how about you?"

Shayuri

First Post
"I AM pretty hungry," Jacen admits. "And I'd kill for some good wine. But I'm pretty tired too...I think I'll leave it at that for now. Big meal, wine, and a soft bed."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Great--and Hyacinthe, if you want you can roll a Knowledge Local on places to gamble. Since you did so well on the check for inns, I'll give you gambling knowledge relating to inns (obviously these won't be the best gambling places, but you would already know them without another check) The Crimson Pinwheel does usually have some good gambling going on, as is common for the louder merchant's/soldier's inn, as opposed to the upper class luxury of Lanvariel's Bounty. If Lanvariel's Bounty has any gambling, it would be in a private room, not easy to find, and invite only, for high stakes. The Unicorn definitely does not have gambling. The Respite usually has some friendly games going on for low stakes, at least when there are a bunch of travelers around. The Penny's patrons aren't usually wealthy enough to afford to gamble, and there isn't really good space for it)

Velmont

First Post
"Perfect, you'll have that. Also, do you wish company tonight, sirs?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]I want to know where I can find gambling in the city outside the Inns (roll result: 7 oh well, Gabriel will probably play at the Pinwheel...) and also good ladies for my master (roll result of 17, that's better).[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads