Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"Yes, the angels have watch over them, maybe too much for there taste. My masters, three musketeer, returns from a mission and want a well deserve rest. As luxury soften a musketeer, they will take two regular suite and one deluxe. I know even your regular room are of great confort and quality. As travelling open there stomach and they havn't got a normal meal for days, it would be appreciated that a table with some wine and the speciality of your chief would be ready for them when they arrived. They should be here in ten or fifteen minutes. Also, after a good meal, a massage for each of them, to relaxe there muscle who had as only bed the hard ground of the forest in the lasts night. Is it possible to satisfy my masters?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"Two regular suites and one deluxe? If you traveling, this is for one night then? Very well, sir, it shall be so. Your total comes to 70 gold then for all three. And the suite purchases entitle your masters to several special amenities free of charge. The regular suites include full meals specially prepared by our world-renowned master chef, chosen from the list of specialties. The meals come with a glass of wine each. They also include a free massage and basic access to our exclusive natural hot springs spa. The deluxe suite comes with full meals specially prepared as well, but they may be custom-ordered to suit the client's tastes and they each come with a full bottle of wine, and our guest in the deluxe room should feel free to order up to three platters of snacks or appetisers via room service free of charge. Additionally, the deluxe suite grants our guest the right to unlimited free massages and full access to our exclusive natural hot springs spa except for the private baths."[/SBLOCK]

*Gabriel looks around. They entered through the northern gate, and they have been passing residences, stalls, and small shops, but it looks like Hyacinthe's directions are leading them into the wealthiest part of town, as the buildings get progressively nicer, cleaner, and bigger. He did say Lanvariel's Bounty was the finest inn in the city, after all.*

unleashed

First Post
“Hyancinthe wasn’t kidding when he said Lanvariel's Bounty was the finest inn in the city,” Gabriel remarks as he sees where they’re headed, “I hope he’ll do as well finding us an event to attend this evening.”

“So, still planning to turn in early, Jacen, or are you going to come out with us and enjoy what the city has to offer?” Gabriel asks, holding up a hand to forestall an answer as he continues, “Now, before you say no, just remember we’ll likely be back on the road tomorrow and may not have another chance like this for a while.”

Shayuri

First Post
Jacen looks at Gabriel and grins.

"I -am- a Musketeer," he admits, a bit sheepishly. "I suppose I can't just go straight to bed. Besides, who'll get you into trouble if I don't come along?"

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"In that case, I think three Deluxe suite will be just perfect. As they will be here soon, I think you can prepare the table and teh meals and bring the first bottle of wine." tells Hyancinthe. "Do you need the payment now?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"Three deluxe suites? Most certainly, sir," the man smiles and offers a slight nod of acknowledgment, "That will raise the cost to 114 gold, then. You need not pay right now, but if you desire the meal and wine to be waiting for them, I will need you to take care of the bill now, yes. And while we do that, do you want me to send in the three custom orders to the chef for our special guests? I assume you have the orders ready with you?"[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"The speciality of the chief will be perfect. And something simple and quick to eat for me, I'll need to do some business tonight for my masters." answers Hyacinthe. "That will be all for now. If you could tell me which room we got, I'll go take a look and put my things so I'll be ready to welcome my masters"

Hyacinthe will quickly looks at teh room to make sure there is no bad surprise. He will then put his stock in one of the servant room before returning to the entrance where he will welcome his masters.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe](OOC: You didn't say that he paid, but the receptionist asked him to pay if he wants the meals taken care of now, so I assume he did, right?)

"Well, the chef has several specialties. We have those listed on the menu. Would you like to take a look and choose or are you in a hurry? Also, would you like to pick the wines for our three guests as well?"

"I have the keys for your rooms right here. Once we get the coin safely stored--and is there anything you would like to check here with us while we're at it?--Colette will show you your rooms. Colette?"
he pulls a cord, and down a side corridor walks a pretty young woman with long brown hair tied up carefully and securely behind her as part of an immaculately-kept uniformed dress that seems to match the other female staff Hyacinthe has glimpsed.

"Mais oui?"

"In a moment, could you show this man these three rooms?--" he pulls out the three keys.

"But of course," she replies with a polite smile towards Hyacinthe.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"I'll trust the chief taste for teh meal, and pick up a wine that marry well with the meal. I am quite sure you know what goes well together." Hyacinthe takes the purse he got and open it and gives the money. "Maybe one thing, one of my master love to gamble. Do you know the best place to places to play cards and dices in good company and for a fait amount of gold."

Hyacinthe smiles at Colette as she arrives. After the receptionist gives his answer, he wil follow Colette.

OOC: Yes, he will pay now.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"Very well, we will choose the wine to suit," the receptionist agrees, "Just making sure. Some wine connoisseurs have very particular taste and vintage preferences, after all, and we have a variety available to suit the refined palate."

"Gambling? Well, considering his wealth, he might try The Gilded Auspice--it is a favourite of wealthy merchants and some young nobles and lordlings."

"Right this way, Monsieur," Colette beckons, leading Hyacinthe upstairs.

*Compared to most inns, there are relatively few rooms along each hall, and they are well spaced out. Colette stops in front of one of the rooms.*

"This is your first room, Monsieur. The three each have different furnishings. You can see, this one is high age lavish decor--"

*She unlocks the door, revealing an interior decorated with sweeping, elaborate scrolls, curves, and symmetrical ornamentation, plus several large exuberant oil paintings. The four rooms of the suite (not counting the servant's quarters which is less decorated) match each other in the ornate decor, and from here, he can see through the open bedroom door that the bad itself is a posh mahogany affair with curved stylised figures. The room epitomises traditional luxury and extravagance*

"Here is the key. Please return it to the front desk before leaving the building, oui Monsieur?"

"Shall I show you the others?"

*She takes him to the next room. This one is decorated in softer tones, with a greater use of marble, including tasteful nude scupltures of angelic women representing the forces of nature. The four main rooms of the suite are decorated after each of the four seasons, with paintings and sculpture to match those themes, complete with angelic and voluptuous bathers in summer (in the bathroom), maidens and flowers in spring (in the dining area), landscapes with colourful leaves, sunsets, and harvest themes in autumn (in the bedroom), and cornices of a windy face blowing cold air in winter (in the sitting room).*

"This room is sometimes called the 'Four Seasons Suite', Monsieur. Do you like it? Here is the key. Please return it to the front desk before leaving the building. Right this way to the last room, Monsieur: it is not far--"

*Just up the stairs next to the other suite, on the top floor is the last room. The ceiling of this room is at the top of the entire inn, and so it is much higher than the other rooms, with vaulted arches, leaving room for stained glass windows depicting mythical stories of the angels. Long smooth columns and a few sections of buttresses on the outside edges both decorate the room and help to hold the roof atop without putting strain on the stained glass windows. Though there is not as much art as in the other rooms, the bedroom in particular has a beautiful view of some of the prettier buildings surrounding the inn as well as the river Nalois. It would likely be even more beautiful at the sunset.*

"Here is the last key Monsieur. And please remember to return it to the front desk before leaving the building."

"Do you have any questions or need any more help, Monsieur? It is my pleasure to assist you with anything you need."
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads