S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
If no one steps in between these two, I got a nice arc lightning with their names on it. That should help with some damage. 14d6 worth of damage!

Rhun

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
If no one steps in between these two, I got a nice arc lightning with their names on it. That should help with some damage. 14d6 worth of damage!

I like it. And the last spot Aeranduil wants to be is between two air elementals.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:

Isida: Is this the same spell as Arc of Lightning -- Druid 4, Sor/Wiz 5? Which causes an arc of lightening to shoot between two targets and damage them and all within the path? If so, how do you arrive at 14d6 for damage? I thought it was 1d6/caster level?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Er, sorry, for some bizarre reason I had it in my head I was 14th level. But I'm clearly not. I'm only 8th. But 8d6 damage still ain't nothing to sneeze at!

s@squ@tch

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Er, sorry, for some bizarre reason I had it in my head I was 14th level. But I'm clearly not. I'm only 8th. But 8d6 damage still ain't nothing to sneeze at!

Give it time, my friend, give it time... ;)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Voadam: The maps I cannot take credit for, I was able to find them on the web, on the Dunjinni site -- a user on that board made several airship maps, all highly detailed. The icons, I made myself -- and I use the free-program Map Tools for the tactical combat and the creation of the grid system.

I am flying home today, so expect an update tomorrow, as the battle over the ocean continues to rage...

hero4hire

Explorer
s@squ@tch said:

I am flying home today, so expect an update tomorrow, as the battle over the ocean continues to rage...

About that rigging? Otherwise just have Jaxel take a total defense again and move away...

s@squ@tch

First Post
hero4hire said:
About that rigging? Otherwise just have Jaxel take a total defense again and move away...

Well, I'm trying to visualize if an airship would have much rigging, as the elemental ring looks (from the pictures) to be fairly self-supporting...

Remove ads