S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

hero4hire

Explorer
s@squ@tch said:
You planning on sprouting wings?

Planning on landing on the elemental..Its crazy and heroic. Something I would like to see in a Eberron movie.

I also have the climb aboard manuever, but I am sure he could beat my climb with his grapple...

Jax would rather go out with style (and a pair of nat 20s) then to cower like a wussie. If it works he is legendary as the crazy gnome who jumped off an airship. <<shrugs>> :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
hero4hire said:
Planning on landing on the elemental..Its crazy and heroic. Something I would like to see in a Eberron movie.

I also have the climb aboard manuever, but I am sure he could beat my climb with his grapple...

Jax would rather go out with style (and a pair of nat 20s) then to cower like a wussie. If it works he is legendary as the crazy gnome who jumped off an airship. <<shrugs>> :)

I'm trying to get my mind around the physics of this situation -- the elemental is composed completely of swirling air, so I would think that 'landing' or 'grabbing hold' of it would be a very difficult thing to do.

I would think hitting it with a weapon would be much like hitting an incorporeal creature -- the weapon itself would pass through the creature and deal damage, instead of the satisfying resistance that a corporeal 'body' would generate.

I'll roll the numbers for the climb/grapple/etc, to see what the dice want to tell me.

But I think Morika and Voadam might be involved in their own heroic Eberron pursuit of a falling gnome in the dark of night ....

p.s. You're not intentionally trying to kill off Jaxel, are you?

Remove ads