• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

hero4hire

Explorer
Gah! Tagged again!

Just to double check..My AC was 33 that round vs the thing right?

23 normal +2 crafty fighter +4 titan fighting +4 total defense

s@squ@tch

First Post
Yikes, I didn't see that.

Has ENWorld said anything about getting the subscription thing fixed?

If not, I would think that it will probably not get fixed soon. :(

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, so my plan was to allow some more "get-to-know-you" time on the ship before you touch down in Stormreach.

If you all are pretty much satisfied with how things are at this time, then I will advance the scene.

One question I have for the group -- I was thinking of recruiting an alternate. H4H is not posting on the forums until they fix the subscriptions, and there is no time frame (that I've seen) for the EN2 forums to go online. So, basically, you guys need a meat shield of some sort if he is not going to be participating, and Stormreach is a logical place to add someone (here's a preview: you're headed into the jungle) that doesn't dress in loincloths and swing from vines. (Although that would be interesting)

Also, you've earned some XP! 686 xp (900 xp for Voadam) for all that participated in the combat. No treasure, as air elementals aren't known to carry anything around.

The xp info is also posted in the RG thread.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
OK, so my plan was to allow some more "get-to-know-you" time on the ship before you touch down in Stormreach.

If you all are pretty much satisfied with how things are at this time, then I will advance the scene.

Either way...I'm good with more roleplaying as it comes up, or with advancing the adventure. I just go with the flow.

s@squ@tch said:
So, basically, you guys need a meat shield of some sort if he is not going to be participating, and Stormreach is a logical place to add someone (here's a preview: you're headed into the jungle) that doesn't dress in loincloths and swing from vines. (Although that would be interesting)

I'm all for recruiting a meatshield. Aeranduil is fairly useless in melee, and it will pay off greatly to have someone between him and the giants!

s@squ@tch said:
Also, you've earned some XP! 686 xp (900 xp for Voadam) for all that participated in the combat. No treasure, as air elementals aren't known to carry anything around.

What was our starting XPs?

Remove ads