S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, so we've got a faction that is planning on leaving the Chapterhouse -- so far, Davan, Dreadnought, and Morph.

What are you intending to do and where are you planning on going? (Refer to the Stormreach map if necessary)

For those staying behind in the Chapterhouse, you don't have to go with the 2 warforged and priest, so feel free to do whatever you want -- sing karaoke, grope the wenches, drink heavily, etc, etc.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Davan is basically looking for people who look like they might have stolen from him (acting funny, leaving when he arrives, etc.) I imagine he will retrace his steps back, but not actually go back into the building they started in.

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, you all are back in the Chapterhouse, anything planned, or are you wanting to pass the time until sundown to head back to the Tharashk compound?

Shayuri

First Post
It seems odd to just hit fast forward with so much going on, but Dreadnought's a simple man with a simple concept. He hits things, and withstands hits (hopefully). Investigation isn't his forte. :)

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Shayuri said:
It seems odd to just hit fast forward with so much going on, but Dreadnought's a simple man with a simple concept. He hits things, and withstands hits (hopefully). Investigation isn't his forte. :)

Amen, brother. You just summarized Lo-Kag's feeling perfectly. Besides, he's here to hit giants, he doesn't even know what Mind Flayers are.

Rolzup

First Post
I'm back, although I need to read the past two weeks worth of posts...and obviously, fast-forwardig works out perfectly for me. We can assume Darv was lost in wondrous contemplation of the ruins that surround us...hence his unusual silence.

Or something like that.

Remove ads