Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, I've already changed the color for Brae's speech once. And sometimes I forget I changed it, and go back to the other. And nobody has yelled at me, so I am sure you are fine!

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I've already changed the color for Brae's speech once. And sometimes I forget I changed it, and go back to the other. And nobody has yelled at me, so I am sure you are fine!
OOC: [aside] I've got to pay more attention!! I can't believe I've already missed multiple opportunities to yell at Rhun! Criminy!

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I felt like I was in the twilight zone or something when Braz and Mattie had their "moment" this morning. Then I thought briefly that none of the rest of you were going to say anything about it. "Hmmm," I thought, "Well, if none of them say anything, perhaps it was a dream and I should let it go." So I was just planning to let it fade away and not do or say anything else about it. But, if some of you guys want to haul your new dwarf constable out back of the 'Staff and give him a quick, dirty, and thorough "schooling," you'll get no complaints from me.

:)

Fenris

Adventurer
Yeah, I felt like I was in the twilight zone or something when Braz and Mattie had their "moment" this morning. Then I thought briefly that none of the rest of you were going to say anything about it. "Hmmm," I thought, "Well, if none of them say anything, perhaps it was a dream and I should let it go." So I was just planning to let it fade away and not do or say anything else about it. But, if some of you guys want to haul your new dwarf constable out back of the 'Staff and give him a quick, dirty, and thorough "schooling," you'll get no complaints from me.

:)

Hey now. "Mattie" started this fracas.

Rhun

First Post
Well, while I've been playing Braevil in this game for about a year now real life time, he has only been with the ALPHA squad for a couple of days in game time. Scary, huh? So, I didn't really think it his place to jump in the middle of the argument.

Leif

Adventurer
Bravo Brae and Raul! :)

And as for Mattie "starting any fracas," Braz, dude, it's HER PLACE! If you don't like it, you can leave anytime.

Remove ads