• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scotley

Hero
Let's make it officially 18,290 exp. for all but Raul. We may have to give him a chance to do a little something on the side at some point to catch up.

Rhun

First Post
Let's make it officially 18,290 exp. for all but Raul. We may have to give him a chance to do a little something on the side at some point to catch up.

Yeah, lack of level affects a monk (and spellcasters) moreso than other character classes. At least in my opinion. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Face it Rhun: it's surely no picnic for anyone! The only reason that I can think of why casters would be worse off is due to meager hp. Number of spells is not nearly so stringent as it used to be under 1st edition rules, and Sorcerers practically have a plethora of spells per day.

Leif

Adventurer
Uh, Oh, Scotty!

Don't look now, but pq1 is applying engineering principles to our dungeon! I hope you got all the building permits, and arranged for the umbrella workers' comp. coverage for the workers!

Fenris

Adventurer
Sorry, pq1, can't comment on that. I'll just say that the answer to your question is above your present clearance level. ;)

What! That there is Shiv turf. The orc's had better come around before the dwarf shiv start handing out the axe handles. :devil:

Remove ads