• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
What! That there is Shiv turf. The orc's had better come around before the dwarf shiv start handing out the axe handles. :devil:
Unless the orcs are already members of the Uber Shiv, in which case, pesky Dwarves may start turning up floating face down in ditches around the city...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'll be traveling starting mid-morning today through sometime fairly late Tuesday. I'll have some opportunities to post during that time but it will be very sporadic (I'll try to get something up once a day, but no promises).

If action needs to be taken on one of my characters' behalf to move things along I'd appreciate it if the GM of that game would take care of it for me!

Leif

Adventurer
Roger, Mowgli. We'll just prop SoulFetter in a corner of the "Staff." Mattie may even dust him off occasionally.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Thea would like to take the time to purchase a wand of Burning Hands (CL1, 50 charges; 750 gp) to help handle swarms, but other than that, I'm ready to go.

Helfdan

First Post
No objections here! Alarion's only other planned contribution was to demand Braz apologize to Mattie before we left, but the right moment has not come up... I'm willing to have the game move forward, I can torment Fenris some other time :)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Things seem to have ground to a halt. Shall we advance time until morning and return to the old mill?
Seems fine to me too. The Whirtlestaff's game had the same problem, but for different reasons. It's starting back up now and it would be nice to get this one going again too.

Leif

Adventurer
Thea would like to take the time to purchase a wand of Burning Hands (CL1, 50 charges; 750 gp) to help handle swarms, but other than that, I'm ready to go.
If you would like to do this IC, that can easily be arranged. Scotty and I would love to put on a Professor's Hat for someone from the LCA , I'm sure, but you can also just gloss over that and buy the wand if you'd rather. ;) (Scott, if you'd like to go ahead with the action in this thread, we could use the "New Constables Thread" to do this visit to the LCA, kinda in an alternate timeline kind of deal - it'd actually be a couple of days in the past from the main action thread. But that might be getting too freaky, even for us. You think??) :eek: This thread has now been re-titled: http://www.enworld.org/forum/playin...14th-ward-side-action-thread.html#post3899728

[BTW, pq1, I just started playing my first-ever beguiler a few days ago, and I'm already wishing that I had started playing the class a LONG time ago!]
No objections here! Alarion's only other planned contribution was to demand Braz apologize to Mattie before we left, but the right moment has not come up... I'm willing to have the game move forward, I can torment Fenris some other time :)
Oh, by all means, please feel free to torment Fenris early and often! :devil::D If you can keep from forgetting, I'm sure an ideal opportunity will arise before too awfully much longer.
Seems fine to me too. The Whirtlestaff's game had the same problem, but for different reasons. It's starting back up now and it would be nice to get this one going again too.
Give me a small break, dude! I had a rough week, and we had character issues that lasted most of the week, anyway. Right?? :-S

(BTW, I haven't had a chance to say this yet in this thread, but I LOVE mutiquote!!)

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
It seems minor enough that I'd be willing to have the purchase process handwaved. Heaven knows that Thea wouldn't want to do anything that might delay getting us all back to being knee-deep in a swamp full of orcs and traps...

Just let me know- I'll update her character sheet ASAP.

Remove ads