Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Just wondering a few things, while we're still in town:

1. Does Thea know of any place in town to purchase minor magical items, or magical information? Possibly something through the LCA, or a specialized merchant? We do need to get Soulfetter's ax Identified, and Thea wants to pick up a wand or two to augment her combat skills.

2. Does anybody have an accurate running total for XP? My RG post has the total as of 4/14/08 (17225), and the only XP post I have been able to find after that is 515 XP for the trolls. Either I just can't find the others (possible, because I'm digging through a lot of posts), or they haven't been any. These are the encounters I remember- does anyone have figures for them (or any encounters I missed)?
A. Beholder fight (a draw, or a mercy retreat- definitely not a win, though Haswan Berfubble mentioned an LCA bounty for survivors of any encounter with a beholder)
B. Swamp bug swarm (which led right into the whole mill fight, and might be considered the same encounter)
C. Fight at the mill (short though it was)
D. Exploration of the mill, and any RP based XP awards since last April

I don't really think we're going to hit the magic mark of 21000, but it would be nice to know just how close we are.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Our newest wizard kindly identified SoulFetter's axe: a +2 Axe of Spell Storing (empty, as the Cause Serious Wounds was discharged on SoulFetter's body as he was acquiring said axe from its previous owner).

I have SoulFetter's experience at 17735, so he's got Thea's 17225 plus the 515. I don't recall any other experience being given. I suppose 3300 apiece might be a little too much to expect, but one can hope . . .

Scotley

Hero
We do owe a few exp. I thought I gave out for the swamp spider swarm, but maybe I just intended to. The foes you actually defeated at the mill were pretty minor. I guess you deserve some exp. for the trap that killed Raul as well. I'll get something up tomorrow.

As for magic items: There are several places where such things are to be had. The LCA has graduated a number of wizards over the years who prefer artifice to adventure. Various other groups also make items, hell elves are so magical they practically crap items of power. There are also adventurers who delve up stuff from the 13th and various lairs and dens outside the city. A trip through the markets, shops and guild houses of the city is likely to net just about anything your heart desires and your purse can afford.

Scotley

Hero
All Righty then, after a bit of calculation it seems you all have 550 exp. coming. I suppose technically Raul shouldn't get it, but that seems a little unfair since he's already dropped to the middle of last level. Enjoy.

Leif

Adventurer
Basically our plan has ben for everyone to have the same XP total. Honestly, I"m not sure what that is right now. Scotley just awarded some additional xp, though, I better let him tell you, so I don't mess something up.

Rhun

First Post
Basically our plan has ben for everyone to have the same XP total. Honestly, I"m not sure what that is right now. Scotley just awarded some additional xp, though, I better let him tell you, so I don't mess something up.

I believe that puts us at 18,290 (or 18,285...I may be off by 5), with the exception of Raul.

Remove ads