• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse: Old Friends

Maerdwyn

First Post
[sblock=Tailspinner: ] The manager wouldn't get into specifics with you, but you are figuring the ship will cost between 25-30,000 credits.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Derek Wildstar

"Well! I don't hava real good idea since I wasn't quoted a price. But I'm figurin somewheres around 25 to 30 thousand creds."

The manager wouldn't get into specifics with you, but you are figuring the ship will cost between 25-30,000 credits.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Slick wistles around his tobacco, "That's a fair pile of cash to find in a short time. Unless you got some kinda hiest planned?"

ethandrew

First Post
"A ship that hasn't left yet, an' just might not do so." Castor pulls at the gin mixture in a tall thin glass. "...don't suppose you know of a ship looking for a mechanic?"

Lucius shakes his head in response, not realizing at the moment that his company wouldn't be able to see this, "Right now I'm just looking for a ship, period. Why hasn't yours left?"

G

Guest 11456

Derek Wildstar

Derek nods. "Matters fact I does. There be dis ball thingie happenin tonight wid lotz of rich peoples there. Be a great place to find investors so I can buys da ship back. Problem is I have no way in. No tickets be vailable."

Thanee

First Post
Tatjana

“Well then,” the redhead says enthusiastically. “Let's find a way in, shall we?”

She smiles. Apparantly, she is willing to help out, just like that.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Lucius shakes his head in response, not realizing at the moment that his company wouldn't be able to see this, "Right now I'm just looking for a ship, period. Why hasn't yours left?"

Castor's lower lip purses, the smallest shrug a human body can manage.

"Yeah. All I know," he says, not wanting to air another's dirty laundry, "is that I'm ready to serve in any contract that might come my way. it's not the money I need, but just..." His voice trails off, the thought unfinished.

He's thinking about what he might sing tonight, at the ball.

"Sorry," he faces Lucius, smiles, and drains his drink.

"I hear the porters over there asking about my bag. I guess I should go fetch it."

Castor stands up, and retraces his path comfortably, though the folded cane is in his left hand, ready to snap out if needed suddenly. He bends down and feels for his bag, grabbing the straps on his second attempt. "Apologies, gentlemen," he says to the hotel staff. "I'm sorry for any trouble caused."

Lucius isn't far, of course, but he raises his voice to call to him, as he settles his duffel on his shoulder. "Ready to head in to see what's up with this shindig, Lucius? Things should be starting soon enough."

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
"Well, Derek, be glad to help you out any way I can, long as your open to having me on as pilot. I am itching to get into deep space and start pulling some creative navigation again. Plus my Sparrow does fit your old ship like a glove."

He brushes some sand off his pants, "First thing we all might need if we want to get into the shindig, is some fancier clothes. I got something that might work at my shuttle, but an accessory or two would help. Shall we shop?"

ethandrew

First Post
"Damn," Lucius whispers under his breath at the missed opportunity for transport. He needed to get off this rock and fast. Going to a ball wasn't his idea of an expeditious retreat, but he hoped in the grand scheme of things, following the blind would lead him out of here. And if Castor was looking to get off of this forsaken moon, it seemed he had a bit of pull, and with the high and mighties being in attendance, well, here goes nothing.

He doubles up a few steps toward Castor in a half-hurry, pulling up next to the man shortly. He hadn't finished his drink, but it was always good to have his wits about him. "Yeah let's see where you'll be singing at," he says, ending his sentence with a preposition.

Remove ads