Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix- F Elan Soulknife 5 (AC: 20, HP: 43/50, PP: 0/6)

Fort save (1d20+3=17)

Flanking mind blade attack (w/psionic weapon) vs. Giant Roach #1 (1d20+8+2=28, 1d8+4+2d6=16)

Taking a deep breath, Phoenix focuses on making her body move despite its desire to lay down and rest. Raising her mindblade, she releases the floodgates of her mind and charges it with extra energy to damage the roach that she has between her and Rowan. Slashing back and forth madly, she grimaces while trying to inflict as much pain of the bug as it has given to Rowan...

OOC Edit: If Rowan takes down GR#1 with his hit, them Phoenix will move to place her attack against GR#2 instead. Just deduct the +2 for flanking (should still hit) unless she can easily flank that one as well.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
ooc: I apologize for the delay in posting. I bought a house and am busy getting it ready to move in.

Round 7 Fort rolls needed for all 3 characters.

Lookspring oppose attempted trip (DC 5)

Order:
Rowan- Raging in anger

Swarm - no attack (no one prone)

Giant Roach #2 - 24 damage - attacks Lookspring biting air missing the dodging Katara.

Phoenix - administers healing potion to Rowan.

Lookspring - Bury's an arrow to the fletching in the bugs face (9pts damage).

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I was hoping I could use Phoenix's action to administer the potion so that Rowan would still be free to act before her turn. If that's not possible BigB, just let me know.

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC: I was hoping I could use Phoenix's action to administer the potion so that Rowan would still be free to act before her turn. If that's not possible BigB, just let me know.

I will allow it as Rowan acts first and raged would attack the bug, Then on Phoenix turn she can administer the potion.

BigB

First Post
VICTORY!!!!!! The last overy large bug splats. The normal size roaches crawl around for a while only attacking if someone is prone then disperse into the holes.

Remove ads