• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So let's talk seriously about scheduling ENWorlder games at GenCon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadeMoon64

First Post
I will be at GenCon and would love to hook up with some fellow ENWorld-ers. Anything planned for Thursday night? I will be working in the exhibit hall when it is open so I would be interested in evening events.

Ghostwind

First Post
ShadeMoon64 said:
I will be at GenCon and would love to hook up with some fellow ENWorld-ers. Anything planned for Thursday night? I will be working in the exhibit hall when it is open so I would be interested in evening events.

Ditto. I'm open to doing something pretty much every evening, especially after the Ennies. The last several cons I've been to have been nearly 100% and no gaming at all. So the more I can squeeze in during the non-exhibitor hall hours, the better. :)

DaveStebbins

First Post
I would definitely be up for Orcz! Thursday night and also for the general get-together Wednesday evening. I have several things to get through in the next month or so before I can start to get REALLY psyched for my first GenCon, but this thread is already starting to get me stoked.

TB - what night is the other trip planned for? I don't have that on my schedule yet, but I'm definitely planning on making time for it.

-Dave

Rel

Liquid Awesome
DaveStebbins said:
TB - what night is the other trip planned for? I don't have that on my schedule yet, but I'm definitely planning on making time for it.

-Dave

That would be Friday after the ENies if I'm not mistaken.

I'm going to go ahead and add Orcz! to the schedule for Thursday night. I still need to nail down a time for those interested in a second Sky Galleons game. If that comes to pass then I might take Star Wars off the table for right now. I don't want to book my schedule too full of games that I'm running and not leave extra time for playing.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Frukathka and Cthulhu's Libararian, you had mentioned earlier wanting to play Orcz!. I've slotted it for Thursday night so I need to know if you can play then. I'll hold you a spot in the game until you can confirm or deny that this is a good time for you.

Rel said:
Frukathka and Cthulhu's Libararian, you had mentioned earlier wanting to play Orcz!. I've slotted it for Thursday night so I need to know if you can play then. I'll hold you a spot in the game until you can confirm or deny that this is a good time for you.

Thursday is already full for me with a game that TB is running. Sorry! I'm sure I'll get to play in an Orcz! game at a Gameday sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads