Song of Ice and Fire

Skyman

First Post
Let me tell ya - it just gets better. Clash of Kings is better than Game of Thrones, and Storm of Swords is better than Clash of Kings. I keep getting more excited about roleplaying possibilities for SoIaF - particularly now that I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of A Feast For Crows (the fourth book). The Hedge Knight and Sworn Sword short stories (in the Legends fantasy collections) are also very good, and give a whole lot more information for running historical SoIaF campaigns.

Drowbane

First Post
Skyman said:
Let me tell ya - it just gets better. Clash of Kings is better than Game of Thrones, and Storm of Swords is better than Clash of Kings. I keep getting more excited about roleplaying possibilities for SoIaF - particularly now that I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of A Feast For Crows (the fourth book). The Hedge Knight and Sworn Sword short stories (in the Legends fantasy collections) are also very good, and give a whole lot more information for running historical SoIaF campaigns.

Dood, you're not lying! I'm just over half way done with the 3rd Book... and my jaw has hit the floor at least a few times

Maester Luwin

First Post
Not only are the books a good read but can be a major source of inspiration for the RPG itself. Even if you're not setting your game during the time of the books there is enough history in the books to be helpful for earlier periods of Westeros! Thanks Maester Luwin

Knight_Errant

First Post
Am I missing something?

Can anyone tell me if the D20 version of this book is available somewhere yet? I checked the link above but S&S webpage indicates that its not available yet.

Do some of you have copies from reviews you wrote or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Maester Luwin

First Post
Hey Knight_ Errant! As far as I know the books are being shiped as we speak (it's taking a while as they are coming from China where they were prnted). Now some lucky few got them at Gen Con while others like me are running their campaigns from the PDF's they rec'ed by buying the deluxe version of the RPG. I hope this helps. Thanks Maester Luwin

Imperialus

Explorer
Skyman said:
Let me tell ya - it just gets better. Clash of Kings is better than Game of Thrones, and Storm of Swords is better than Clash of Kings.

And Feast for Crows is better than all three before it :p

Remove ads