• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars and Savage Worlds

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I am looking to get a handle on Savage Worlds and decided I would use Star Wars as a setting since a) everyone in the group loves the setting and b) it is easy to create adventures and stuff for. I would appreciate any advice on how to emulate Rebellion Era Star Wars stuff with Savage

Worlds, any links to resources, and since I am running on Fantasy grounds, maps and token links would be great too. Thanks!

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I have decided to go with: "Rebel Scum" a gritty military sci-fi in a Galaxy Far Far Away
Star_dd12c8_5431343.jpg

A

amerigoV

How much Jedi/Force action are you using in your campaign? If the PCs are non-Jedi, then you really could just run it using the Core+SciFi. You might even grab some stuff from either WW2 or Necropolis 2350 (TAG) for military oriented Edges/Hindrances. Force sensitive PCs would be AB:psionics (in the SciFi companion, there is a PsiKnight in the bestiary as a nod to Star Wars) with appropriate trappings.

The more PreQuel Jedi is in the game, the harder the decisions on your end to run (the Jedi are such a disparity to even other heroic characters you wind up either nerfing Jedi or boosting others significantly).

Remove ads