Stargate/Dragonstar Season 1, Part 1 - Childern of the Gods

Karl Green

First Post
The primitive man that was sniffing the air barks something unintelligence and looks right where McDhol is hiding. He points with one of his axes and barks another snare and takes a step forward. The other strangers look in that area but seem more confused then worried; yet their axes are coming up and their hands move towards their muskets…

At present you have surprise on all but the sniffing man… Initiative, depending on what you do… holding action?
21 - Major Torie
20 - Lt. Minchen
18 - Lt. McDhol
17 - Sergeant Johnson
16 - Master Sergeant Vasquez
14 - Lt. Coville
12 - Christopher West
10 - Lt West
4 - Primitive Man

Knight Otu

First Post
(Sorry about the delay in posting. :eek:)

Lt West, somewhat distracted by the buzzing feeling, fights the urge to rush out of hiding to cut down the primitives with his sword.
Too many foes, and I'd be in danger of friendly fire.

He takes out his gun instead, just as the primitive axe-wielder barks twice.

Damn, seems we've been spotted. Sniffed out.

Gramcrackered

First Post
OOC: Wait...assuming I've read this correctly, McDohl and West are 60' ahead of me and Johnson, with the neanderthals 30' further ahead of McDohl and West...

Who, besides McDohl and West, can actually tell what is going on? I'd assume the rest of the group further back can't, but you seem to have rolled init for everyone anyway.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Gramcrackered said:
OOC: Wait...assuming I've read this correctly, McDohl and West are 60' ahead of me and Johnson, with the neanderthals 30' further ahead of McDohl and West...

Who, besides McDohl and West, can actually tell what is going on? I'd assume the rest of the group further back can't, but you seem to have rolled init for everyone anyway.

[occ] You and Johnson can see them without any problems (you are hiding through), the rest of the party can hear and somewhat see them but the creatures have 50% cover [/occ]

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
Minchen slip's out his glock (with silencer) then hides, he'll prepare to shoot anything that attacks the other troops unless he get's some orders from Torie.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Lt. McDhol still has the lead 'hostile' sighted and flicks on his walkie-talkie, "Sir, I think things are about to get ugly, permission to fire?"

ferretguy

First Post
Noting the size of these prehistoric men, Sgt. Johnson switches primary weapons to his shotgun, leaving the LMG hanging freely from its sling in case things do turn ugly.

Karl Green

First Post
[occ] OK I am going to wait until the end of today for officer orders and then moving the game forward without them ;) I normally don't want to 'play' your characters for you but I will if that is ok when posting is slow as I want to game to move forward a bit fast then this [/occ]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lt. Simon Coville

Simon will maintain his cover until ordered to fire (unless it appears that order is unnecessary). Until such time, Simon will snap pictures of the creatures until they close a reasonable distance.

'Too bad we don't have a sniper to drop the sniffing one,' Simon thought.

Remove ads