Stargate/Dragonstar Season 1, Part 1 - Childern of the Gods

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lt. Simon Coville

Simon adjusted from his position to get a better line of attack, firing only if he could target an enemy who wasn't in melee with a soldier. If he couldn't, he looked around to see if the fire fight had drawn the attention of anyone/anything else.

ferretguy

First Post
Sergeant Johnson

Speaking into his helmet mike, Major we have to take out the unwounded sir, before it goes back for reinforcements. He then moves forward along the trail to get a better shot at one of the unwounded Neanderthals

OOC: 1/2 move and fire (move enough to get a clear shot at the unwounded
primative if possible.

Karl Green

First Post
Round 2
21 - Major Torie
20 - Lt. Minchen
18 - Lt. McDhol
17 - Sergeant Johnson
16 - Master Sergeant Vasquez
14 - Lt. Coville
12 - Christopher West
10 - Lt West
4 - Neanderthal men

Major Torie grunts at St. Johnson's suggestions and fires a shot at the wounded creature attacking Lt. West…
Attack roll 17 +6 -2 (range) -4 (attacking into melee) =18 a hit. Damage is 10 points of damage
…catching the creature in the neck. It staggers back and falls onto the ground in a bloody mess.

Lt. Minchen, advances down the trail 20ft closer, aims at the creature attack Lt. McDhol and fires…
Attack roll 4 +7 -2 (range) =9 a miss
…but it to close to McDhol and he fires to hit to hit the beast.

Lt. McDhol lets his rifle fall back on its sling, quick-drawing his Berreta and firing it point blank into the creature…
NOTE I am assuming that you step back 5ft to fire, also I kind of thought that the sniper rifle is a bit to long to fire such close work. Attack roll 11 +8 +1 (point blank) =20, a hit. Damage is 6 points of damage.
…catching the creature in the chest, it staggers back a step but then roars and advances forward once again… hatred and violence in its roar.

Sergeant Johnson moves 30ft closer and into the trees to try and get a clear shot at the creature attacking McDhol, firing a quick, but careful shot at it…
Attack roll 8 +6 -4 (firing into melee) =10 a miss
…but again as the creature is to close to McDhol to get a clear shot at and his shot goes to high.

Master Sergeant Vasquez switches hit MP-5 to single shot, and squeezes off a single shot…
Attack roll 14 +6 -2 (range) =18 a hit. Concealment chance to miss 53% a hit. Damage is 9 points
…catching the creature in the left shoulder. It howls in pain but remains standing.

Lt. Coville fires another shot at the creature, waiting for an opening…
Attack roll 14 +5 -2 (range) =17 a hit. Concealment chance to miss 88%. Damage total 7 points of damage
…catching the creature in its left shoulder… the creature staggers and tries to hold up its axe, but the bullet wounds finally are too much for it and it collapses unto the ground, dead!

As the din of noise suddenly drops, silence comes over the forest. The creatures on the ground are all silent and large pools of blood are forming around them.

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
Lt. Minchen

Ok total of 2 shot's fired out of the glock and 1 out of the MP-5 for the record.

Minchen look's around at the carnage for a second then say's "Well then... not much reason to move these body's off the trail with them bleeding everywhere. Anybody need patching up?"

Mithran

First Post
Lt. Minchen

Ok thanks Karl.

Minchen thinks for a few minutes then say's "Perhaps if we drag the body's a way's off the trail and covered the bloody snow with fresh snow other people coming along here wouldn't notice right off eh?."

Captain Tagon

First Post
Lt. McDhol

Locke glances over at Minchen. "Sounds good, we just need to cover all the tracks as well. Make it look like no one was ever here."

Karl Green

First Post
It takes about 20 minutes to drag the bodies into the trees and then cover the blood and trail up. Their are tracks on the road, back and forth and onto the trail you traveled from the Stargate. Once done, it does not look like any battle took place here

Gramcrackered

First Post
OOC: Sorry about my absence. It's...well...let's just say it's a long story. And not a particularly interesting one at that.

Oh, and a note - I'd prefer we'd kept a body aside. I'd like to take one to the camp.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, eh?" Torie says, wiping at the sweat on his face. "Though in the future, let's try to avoid unneccessary gun fights, eh?"

As the Major says these words he looks at the forerunners of the group meaningfully. He'd have preferred they'd slipped away rather than sticking around and getting spotted.

OOC: Er...without knowing if we can take a body, there's not much else I can post right now.

Last edited:

Remove ads