Stonefist Academy - 3.5 D&D - OOC - Recruiting Closed

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
FtF, I assume Spell Compendium is out?

Also, Lune Xanfire will speak in the light of yellow.

Spells from the Complete series should are ok. Spell Compendium, I have to check if I have that one. I thought I did, but finding things these days has been a chore. Run them past me and if they are not broken or detriment to the campaign, I will approve them on a one by one basis.

jackslate45

First Post
Spells from the Complete series should are ok. Spell Compendium, I have to check if I have that one. I thought I did, but finding things these days has been a chore. Run them past me and if they are not broken or detriment to the campaign, I will approve them on a one by one basis.

The ones I can think of off hand are the vigor spells. I know they were in one of the completes, and were updated in the SC. If anyone knows which complete, that would be mighty helpful ;)

Axel

First Post
Complete Divine is the most likely, given its focus.

Complete Divine it is. I have a downloaded copy of Crystal Keep's 3.5 edition Clerical Spell summary (which doesn't include the Spell Compendium...), which is apparently a collector's item these days. Not sure if I'm even legally able to advertise the fact I have a PDF... Anyway, if any of y'all want one let me know and I will email it.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Vigor spells are good to add. I have no problem with them.

Also, ahayford and Graybeard, can one of you change character text colors? You are both using the same red color, and I would like to keep them separate. Daelyn could use RED, and Miranda could use the maroon. Or swap. Or Mirando could use grey, or whatever. It would also help with the tattoo description, as they also will turn a certain color.

Remove ads