Stonefist Academy - 3.5 D&D - OOC - Recruiting Closed

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jarring - appropriately termed. Compromise:

As DM, I will use the OOC and SAY formats. As a character, use the normal PbP procedures of the following:

Italicized = Thoughts of character
Quotes = Character Speech
Each character choose a color of text for the above two formats of speaking

That sounds fine. :)

As for the tattoo on Miranda, they actually requested that option. Miranda will know her limitation, and it only affects Fire based spells. She can still choose something besides fire and cold if the need arises. Although, with 7 characters, I am sure that you will find a way to deal with any threats that are immune to cold damage.

True, there are other spells. It's just so many of the common/classic battle spells use Fire. There are few spells as iconic as fireball, seeing as it has its roots in more fantasy than magic missile (which is probably The Iconic D&D Spell).

Ahayford: I don't think there's really a lot you'll need to track... Just keep stats ready for your summoned critters. And if you don't already know, Italics/Bold/Underline just uses , , or respectively, with a [/"same letter here"] to end the segment. Color speech is [color="name of color here"] and there's a wide variety; you close the color off the same way ([/color]).

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=17100]Fangor the Fierce[/MENTION]: Edits done, added Spells and Tattoo blocks to character sheet. Still missing background... I have a rough draft that needs edits.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Yes, the summoned creatures will be the tough one to track, as you will need to provide their stats, etc. If you can have a few select summoned creatures already listed with their stats, even having them on your character sheet as another sblock entry

[sblock=Summoned Monster Listings][sblock=Fiendish Dire Rat]List stats here[/sblock][/sblock]

To get an idea of what you can summon, try this link:

SRD:Summon Monster I - D&D Wiki

Axel

First Post
Noted! I haven't put Olek's tatt details into his character sheet yet as, technically, he doesn't have it yet. :)

I am ready to go whenever the DM and group as a whole are ready. 3 days is a reasonable timeframe; I will give notice if I will be away for longer.

Olek will use this speech colour.

Remove ads