Stonefist Academy - 3.5 D&D - OOC - Recruiting Closed

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I have converted to blue

Little hard to read, what about a slightly less contrasting blue? Like this...

RoyalBlue is the color. It would look like this:
Thank you for your gift Maximo. If you please, I would like the mark on my right forearm. I will endeavor to make good use of it.

If you go with standard blue, the text would read like this:

Thank you for your gift Maximo. If you please, I would like the mark on my right forearm. I will endeavor to make good use of it.

I figured the demonic pact you had would give it a more sinister color.

Red would work, like this:

Miranda would still be able to show as DarkRed, which looks very different, in my opinion, from Red.

Just working on the finishing touches, and would like to get colors sorted out. Easy for me to keep things straight.

Last edited:

ahayford

First Post
Converted it back to red....I started as red, but I guess Miranda accidently used red once instead of dark red and I got a little confuse.d

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Works for me! I am working on the next post, which should have the whole tattoo description for everyone. Just ironing out details, etc. PM's being sent to some, to agree on tattoo changes, fyi.

Axel

First Post
Thanks for the string of updates FtF, and the awesome tatt images. Will update Olek's sheet with it tomorrow probably...pressed for time at the moment.

I had a thought on his advancement. What do you think of the Kensai prestige class? Complete Warrior book. Would need 7+levels to qualify, but is a thematically good one for now.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
NO worries, as the rogues gallery has all the tattoos listed and their images already. New post, after House Rules, the one I reserved. I will keep that post for the tattoo powers for everyone as they level up.

For the prestige class, I was looking at that and think it fits in well. I won't have any problems with it.

ahayford

First Post
I'll be introducing Daelyn's Familiar, Cinder a red eyed Raven the next time we enter the outdoors. I realized I completely forgot to give him one :p

Graybeard

Explorer
Miranda's hawk familiar will be making an appearance once the group is on its way to the farm. I haven't given it a name yet. Need to work in that.

Sphyh

First Post
I don't think I am going to have time to play anymore. Sorry to drop this on y'all so sudden. Goodluck with the rest of the game.

Axel

First Post
[MENTION=34997]Sphyh[/MENTION] I'm sorry to hear that. As far as I can tell, the RL monster is a 25HD creature that is immune to all weapons that aren't at least +6, and has SR 100... (closely followed by the 12HD mortgage monster and the 8HD work monster). Good luck with whatever it is you're doing instead of playing games. :)

Remove ads