• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sultans of Smack

Status
Not open for further replies.

hong

WotC's bitch
CRGreathouse said:
Nah, we're still adding on to it. Plus, Jairami has it on his hard drive IIRC.

Well, there haven't been any real additions for nearly 3 weeks now....

DM_Matt

First Post
OA Soul-Selling smack to be posted in a few days

I have almost completed a Smack that includes the various prestige classes and templates in Oriental Adventures relating to Maho and those who have given in to the taint of the Shadowlands. Early indications are that the 20 level smack will be the most damaging to date, and said smackdude will also happen to be virtually unkillable without a Mord's Disjunction.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Re: OA Soul-Selling smack to be posted in a few days

DM_Matt said:
I have almost completed a Smack that includes the various prestige classes and templates in Oriental Adventures relating to Maho and those who have given in to the taint of the Shadowlands. Early indications are that the 20 level smack will be the most damaging to date, and said smackdude will also happen to be virtually unkillable without a Mord's Disjunction.

That's why my "level 20 w/limitless ECL" smackdown casts M.'s disjunction 5/day.

Saladrex

First Post
Save Smack

Ok, here comes a challenge then:

- Only Basic + Splats
- No potions or scrolls
- No prestige classes
- Best saves you can get (save smack)

Can anything following those rules have more than 35 on all saves? or more than 40 in one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads