• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Invites have been sent to both [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION]. [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION] has also uploaded a really cool character sheet for Vigil! As a reward for taking the time to do the cool sheet, Vigil receives 25 XP.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
The sheet is actually a feature that which everyone can take advantage. I'm a HUGE fan of this feature - it even does some of the math by itself!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Is it built into Obsidian Portal or did you get it elsewhere? I have never seen the tool on OP, but maybe you have to be a subscriber to get it.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
It was built right in. I'm not a subscriber. All I did was pick "Add Character" and I ticked a box that said my character was a PC halfway down the page.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just commenting. Haven't made any updates to OP since last post, but I see a total of four players have joined. Feel free to start uploading your characters whenever you have time. Next on my list is adding a couple more NPCs, then adding maps.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Might be a few days. I a on the road. flew in to st louis from nashville and my arms are still tired.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I won't have another chance to work on this campaign until the middle of the week. I have school projects due tomorrow. Expect some more stuff to be added by the end of this week.

Remove ads