• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
hero4hire said:
OOC: Yes HP for a reroll please.
Roughneck's muscles go limp,once again the ground comes rushing towards him. Luckily his impervious body will resist the damage. OOC: New will save each round to break effect.

Salix

First Post
Toad leaps toward Gun Monkey and Body and Spirit. "When you're done here let me take you to Roughneck. He looks like he's going to need the help". Pandora attacks the four remaining bugs between Dr. Null and the group around the fallen Gun Monkey. The bugs are crushed by the falling block, and are reduced to smoking husks. Roughneck remains paralyzed. From his prone position he sees many bugs converging on him to attackhim while he's helpless. Body and Spirit leans down and heals Gun Monkey.

OOC: I'm going to rule that GM can attack this round. after I hear what he wants to do the bad guys get their half of the round

Salix

First Post
OOC: Looks like we'll pick this up when I get back next Wednesday. I was still hoping to hear from Bront to see what he wanted to do this round. Has anyone seen Rybaer or Hellzon? It would be nice to pick up a post from them before we end again. Have fun.

Rybaer

First Post
Pandora looks back at the big tripod. She knows that nothing she can pull from her bag is likely to do anything to slow it down, except possibly some severe weather which would probably hamper her companions even worse. A bit of inspiration finally hits.

She reaches into her bag and grasps what her mind conjures up. She watches the tripod's nearest leg carefully to get the timing just right. When the moment comes, she flings out a miniature steel bear trap that rapidly expands in size before landing right where the foot seems likely to come down.

(ooc - She has the precise feat, so this shouldn't be too complicated of an object to create. I don't expect it to do anything serious to the tripod aside from possibly latch on an make it a bit unbalanced. Perhaps it'll create a distraction as well. She can hold action to throw it if necessary for timing purposes.)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Doh, missed that I wasn't stunned anymore.

Gun Monkey sets his gun back to autofire, and takes a shot again at the Doc.

OOC: +10, Autofire (+1 to dmg per 2 over DC to hit, max +5), +10 DMG (DC 25 toughness)

Hellzon

First Post
Toad

"Sure can! Thanks for travelling with Toad Transportation, for all your hopping needs. Now let's go!"

[sblock]Carrying B&S towards Roughneck. Oh, and... I'm back. :)[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads