• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
OOC: I'm back and will update tomorrow. Great to see everyone else has returned. We are closing in on the end (hard to believe we're closing in on 5 months service time).

Salix

First Post
remainder of the last round:Gun Monkey hits the walker twice, one of the blasts produces a pillar of smoke.

This Round: As Toad leaps toward Roughneck, Body and Spirit is feeling a little overwhelmed at the sheer number of bugs covering the former bouncer, if only someone could clear them off. It will be difficult to heal him otherwise (he's covered with them and ready to take a beating this round).
OOC: Let's regroup. Pandora will throw her trap, Toad is moving B&S, B&S will heal Rouchneck when he gets there. What will Roughneck and Gun Monkey do this round. Can B&S heal Roughneck through a mass of bugbots? I'll update again after player input. good to get rolling again. :D

hero4hire

Explorer
Salix said:
OOC: Let's regroup. Pandora will throw her trap, Toad is moving B&S, B&S will heal Rouchneck when he gets there. What will Roughneck and Gun Monkey do this round. Can B&S heal Roughneck through a mass of bugbots? I'll update again after player input. good to get rolling again. :D

OOC: I assume Roughneck will be making another will check since he is under a Lasting Stun effect? If he comes to he squashes as many Bugs as he can with All-Out Power Attack and Takedown.

Salix

First Post
I guess I'm wondering what the range is on B&S' healing power. If its a touch, he won't be able to get to RN, who is underneath a pile of bots. Someone else will have to clear out the bugs in that case. waiting to hear from Erekose13, I wasn't able to figure it out from reading his sheet.

Salix

First Post
As Toad and Body & Spirit converge toward Roughneck they see he is completely covered by about eight bugbots.

OOC: Does everyone want to continue on as stated with their actions, or do they want to re-state. Hate to slow everything down, but I wanted to make it apparent that Toad and B&S are headed into a tough situation. Perhaps a hero point spent to gain a range increase?

Hellzon

First Post
Toad: 1 HP

"What's up, doc?"

OOC: If B&S can reach Roughneck from here, Toad will wait for him to heal, and for Roughneck to do something, and then leap in to mop up surviving bots. Otherwise, transporting B&S as planned.

Last edited:

Remove ads