• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
Toad leaps up through the air, carrying the doc. He reaches Pandora. Body and Spirit reaches down to heal her. Gun Monkey aims at Dr. Null, preparing to blast him to smithereens. Roughneck plows into the nearest bug, reducing it to scrap. Moving forward he slams the next closest one, tearing its front legs off. Spinning in a 360 circle he slams downward with both hands at the only one left close enough to attack. It crumples and hits the ground with a sickening thud.

OOC: Pandora could attack this round. Next round actions please.

Bront

The man with the probe
Gun Monkey takes his shot, "Time for some medicine Doc."

OOC: Spend a hero point to Power Attack for -5/+5 with his normal attack, so +9, Autofire (+1 to dmg per 2 over DC to hit, max +5), +15 DMG (DC 30 toughness)

Hellzon

First Post
Toad: 1 HP

"Think our sharpshooting simian needs help? Nah..." Toad ponders as he stands ready for transportation.

OOC: Ready to transport people... wherever. Oh, and going to a con this weekend, see you on sunday.

Rybaer

First Post
Pandora feels immensely better after the healing. Frankly, she's surprised that she wasn't killed by the blast.

"We really need to put that thing out of it's misery," she growls. "You think you could get me up on top of it, Toad?"

ooc - Is there anything to hold onto on the exterior of the cockpit? Especially around the sides...antennae, sensors, weapons, etc?

Salix

First Post
H4H said:
OOCGuesstimate as to how many Bugs are left? RN continues to weed out the Bugs around him as he was inneffective againt the Bot.
RN guesses there are about 35 left give or take 5.

Rybaer said:
ooc - Is there anything to hold onto on the exterior of the cockpit? Especially around the sides...antennae, sensors, weapons, etc?
There are a number of satellite dishes, guns, etc. I'll try to post the picture again soon. Lost it in the crash.

Attachments

• tripod.jpg
    tripod.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Hellzon

First Post
"Not in a single bound, I think... but I suppose we'd get there eventually. What were you planning, smacking it with a size XL mallet?"

OOC: How high is that tripod anyway? Toad has a 62' high jump.

Remove ads