SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Bront

The man with the probe
Gun Monkey checks over the edge of the bridge to see if he can spot the cockpit.

"Clear the bridge. We can try to damage them so they don't detonate, unless someone's got a better plan."

Hellzon

First Post
Toad: 1 HP

Not good.

Toad's tongue slowly extends until he and Pandora touches ground.

"Hmm, needs more salt. Now what? I suggest leaving, unless anyone thinks they can disarm all these bots."

OOC: Elongation 100 feet (just checked). Should be enough... :p

Salix

First Post
The heroes are looking at about 75 flashing bots over the entire span of the battle. Most of the active bots are clustered together close to Roughneck. The bugs have stopped in their tracks and are producing a high pitch whine that is building in intensity.

Rybaer

First Post
"Drat," Pandora mutters when she a Toad hit the ground. "Figures he'd flee just as we were about to stop him."

She surveys the bridge, looking for the greatest concentration of the bugbots. While moving away from the unstable remains of the giant walker she begins to reach into her bag of tricks.

"Everyone clear or hang onto something tight!"

ooc - This round, she'll move to get away from both the walker's legs and any bugbots. Next round, she'll use a HP to alternate power her Weather Control to get Elemental Control: Wind - effectively conjuring hurricane force winds to sweep the bots off the bridge so they can safely detonate in the water below.

Hellzon

First Post
"Alright! Doc, Roughneck, need a lift?"

OOC: Clearing out, bringing either the doc or Roughneck. GM is s grown boy, he can handle himself. :p

hero4hire

Explorer
Hellzon said:
"Alright! Doc, Roughneck, need a lift?"

OOC: Clearing out, bringing either the doc or Roughneck. GM is s grown boy, he can handle himself. :p

"Hell yeah! as much as I'd like to see just how much Damage I can take. I aint up for swimmin'!"

Salix

First Post
The heroes look up to see their jet flying low overhead. Wheeler's voice comes over the group's task force communicators, "Looks like Null escaped. What is the situation on the ground. Body and Spirit is surprised that when he looks up he sees the local reporter and his cameraman. Body overhears him reporting, "It looks like the Resolutes have let this terrorist slip away. Can they save the bridge, or will they let this historic landmark be destroyed."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I ain't giving up that easily," Gun monkey says, as he dives off the bridge into the water after the Doc.

Rybaer

First Post
ooc - What are the odds that Pandora noticed Gun Monkey dive off the bridge? If she saw, she'll probably have to abandon her plan to blow the bugbots off into the water for fear of killing him with the concussion from the explosions. Of course, having the bridge collapse on top of him probably won't be much safer...

Remove ads