SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Bront

The man with the probe
Rybaer said:
ooc - What are the odds that Pandora noticed Gun Monkey dive off the bridge? If she saw, she'll probably have to abandon her plan to blow the bugbots off into the water for fear of killing him with the concussion from the explosions. Of course, having the bridge collapse on top of him probably won't be much safer...
OOC: Dooh, didn't think about that. Of course, he's kinda irked. If you sweep them off intot he water, use the other side, but into the air may be safer, water blasts can cause a lot of damage.

Rybaer

First Post
After giving her companions a moment to clear the area, Pandora pulls out a mighty wind system and directs its strength at the greatest concentration of bugbots. She will do her best to sweep them off the bridge to the opposite side from which Gun Monkey just dove.

ooc - She'd be a bit dubious about the ability of a tornado to keep something that heavy aloft, especially given how many there are. Her first inclination, given that she hasn't tried this before, is to get them safely off the bridge as quickly as possible...hence, over the side.

Salix

First Post
oOC:Look for a reply Late Monday or Tuesday. I have a work assignment that is going to force me to pull some grad school hours to meet a deadline.

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: sorry I havent posted. Could I knock Dr. Null unconscious when he spoke over the radio? other than support Pandora where he can, B&S has no idea how to destroy that many bots (or even one) in only a few seconds.)

Remove ads