• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
Toad leaps through the air delivering his payload to the clump of bugs smothering Roughneck. Body concentrates and extends his healing touch to penetrate the 5 feet of robot between him and Roughneck. Gun Monkey fires hitting the walker once with little apparent damage. Pandora's trap also seems to have little effect. Roughneck begins to tear through the bugs on top of him, and destroys five before running out of steam. The walker trains its cannon pandora. A beam of light surges out, hitting her in the chest and knocking her down. The bugs turn on Toad and B&S, firing at will. Two blasts connect with Toad, one leaves him staggering. Body manages to avoid the blasts fired at him.

OOC: I applied the extended reach power feat as that seemed the only thing that really fit with spending a hero point. Pandora is staggered and stunned, Toad is Bruised and stunned.

hero4hire

Explorer
"I gotcha covered Doc!" Roughneck says to Body as he sees some of his comrades take hits.

OOC: Roughneck will stay adjacent to Body and use Interpose if he is attacked. If any Bug comes into HTH range I punch it same All out Power attack Combo.

Hellzon

First Post
Toad: 1 HP, 4 bruises, stunned

"ARGH!" Toad groans as he's blasted into near-unconsiousness. At least Roughneck has the situation in hand.

OOC: Added up the bruises from Toad's career as an NPC. Ow. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Gun Monkey takes aim at the walker as she closes in on it. "Time's almost up Doc."

OOC: Aim action. Next round, he'll fire with his aim bonus (+4), and spend a hero point to Power Attack for -5/+5 with his normal attack, so +9, Autofire (+1 to dmg per 2 over DC to hit, max +5), +15 DMG (DC 30 toughness)

Erekose13

Explorer
B&S leans over and helps Toad up (healing him as he does), then provided the bugs are not in the way heads over towards Pandora.

Salix

First Post
Roughneck said:
"I gotcha covered Doc!" Roughneck says to Body as he sees some of his comrades take hits.

OOC: Roughneck will stay adjacent to Body and use Interpose if he is attacked. If any Bug comes into HTH range I punch it same All out Power attack Combo.

Toad said:
"ARGH!" Toad groans as he's blasted into near-unconsiousness. At least Roughneck has the situation in hand.

OOC: Added up the bruises from Toad's career as an NPC. Ow.

B&S said:
B&S leans over and helps Toad up (healing him as he does), then provided the bugs are not in the way heads over towards Pandora.

OOC: Does RN continue with B&S to Pandora? I'm ruling that Toad can act after being healed, what does he want to do?

Last edited:

Hellzon

First Post
Toad: 1 HP

"Thanks, doc. Now, it's swatting time."

OOC: Oh, shiny. Smacking a bugbot and then leaping towards Pandora with B&S and Roughneck.

Salix

First Post
OOC: Toad with B&S can reach Pandora in one round. RN would take two moving all out. That would also move them further away from the action since Pandora has stayed on the edge of the battle. The only thing remaining is the Walker and the bugs immediately surrounding it. If Toad leaps with both of them Roughneck more or less loses his interpose (based on positioning yourself to take a blow for someone else, hard to do when your both being carried).Is that what you want to do? Just trying to give you a better idea of where everything stands.

Remove ads