• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Rybaer

First Post
You know, I just don’t think this is going to explode properly, if at all,” Pandora says, tossing the stage prop dynamite aside. “If I ask the bag for metal, I get metal. If I ask it for steel, I get steel. But if I ask it for 1040 steel with a specific quenching, I just get steel. It’s not very good at chemistries.

That said, I do have an idea. I just need to get a bit closer to where all those bugs are…

As soon as her serpent arrives, Pandora will mount it and ride it down the bridge at full speed.

(ooc – Pandora’s Bronze Serpent can Slither and Wall Crawl at 50mph…which should handle the obstacles on the bridge without any problem.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
The paramedics, Pandora, and Body arrive on the scene to take the injured woman away. Wallace turns to his cameraman and says, "Lets roll, Jerry, we've got a paycheck to earn".. Gun Monkey is able to retrieve the old man, although he loses his walker. He continues to yell and scream, especially now that a large ape has picked him up. Gun Monkey hears him gasp through clenched teeth, "My heart!"
"You're going to be ok Sir," He says to the man.

On the Coms as he heads back "I need an ambulence now."

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
OOC: Sounds Like a Power Stunt to me. ;)

Using her Create Object of 24pp to Alternate Power a Explosive Blast that is One Shot and Usable By Others. Perfectly reasonable given the Descriptor IMO. But it'd Rybaer's HP :)
OOC: Agreed.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
hero4hire said:
Using her Create Object of 24pp to Alternate Power a Explosive Blast that is One Shot and Usable By Others. Perfectly reasonable given the Descriptor IMO. But it'd Rybaer's HP :)

As the judge of this game, I'll allow myself to interrupt this story to tell that the HP spend to gain an Alternate Power is a reasonnable option. Could be use to buy a Device that allow a Blast that is Limited to one shot in a Explosive Area... but that's only a suggestion ;)

Now back to our main program.[/SBLOCK]

Hellzon

First Post
"Drop you in the middle of the bugs, strapped to a bundle of dynamite!? ... Well, it's what heroes do," Toad retorts, but looks a bit disappointed when it turns out that the idea might not work.

He watches with interest what idea Pandora might have.

Erekose13

Explorer
As each of the other heroes comes to the ambulance eventually (or not if they are not in the area) Body will give them a cursory glance. If any looks injured he'll heal them with a standard action as well, at least once the civilians are looked after.

Salix

First Post
Velmont aka the Judge said:
As the judge of this game, I'll allow myself to interrupt this story to tell that the HP spend to gain an Alternate Power is a reasonnable option. Could be use to buy a Device that allow a Blast that is Limited to one shot in a Explosive Area... but that's only a suggestion

After reading through the book a little I've decided to allow this, if that's what Rybear wabts to do. Sorry for the delayed reply, work has been really busy this week.

Bront- is GM taking the old man to Body?

Rybaer

First Post
Salix said:
After reading through the book a little I've decided to allow this, if that's what Rybear wabts to do. Sorry for the delayed reply, work has been really busy this week.

ooc - thanks, but I'll stick with my currently stated actions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads