• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
After healing the woman, Body sees Gun Monkey swing in with the old man. He heals the man who is apparantly having a heart attack.

OOC: Toad can attack this round , Roughneck will reach the bugs in three rounds. Pandora's serpent will reach her in one round. Gun Monkey is four rounds away. Spirit is still two rounds from Dr. Null, but in the midst of the bug swarm. Please state your actions.

1 hp for GM :D

Bront

The man with the probe
"I"m going after Null," Gun Monkey says, turning back around and hopping off.

One he gets a clear shot, he will fire a penetrating shot at Dr Null.

OOC: Blast:Sonic, Pen. +10 DC 25 Tough Bruise

Erekose13

Explorer
Spirit will continue to progress towards Dr. Null. Being incorporeal, invisible, and nigh invulnerable he is not worried. If a bug bot appears to notice him, he'll drop into the deck of the bridge and continue onwards from there.

Body will offer to quickly check Gun Monkey before he heads back out. Healing him quickly before the monkey leaves.

Rybaer

First Post
"Everyone, try to stay clear of the largest concentration of bugbots," Pandora says over the communicator. "What I have in mind could get messy."

She looks back at the rapidly approaching form of the Brozne Serpent as it slithers over and around the debris on the bridge as smoothly as a snake through the branches of a tree. She tries to gauge its speed and the distances involved.

"Will be in range in, oh, about ten or fifteen seconds. I could use one of you to help cover me, in case some of the bots take an unhealthy interest in my presence over there."

Hellzon

First Post
Toad, 1 HP, 2 bruises

Pandora said:
"Will be in range in, oh, about ten or fifteen seconds. I could use one of you to help cover me, in case some of the bots take an unhealthy interest in my presence over there."
"Got that. Heeeeeere little buggy," Toad says as he advances on the nearest bug, lashing out with a kick. "Never mind the woman on the snake, worry about the annoying guy in spandex who's going to kick your arse."

[sblock=OOC]I'm going to regret this. ;) Standard attack, with defensive stance (-4 to attack, +2 to defense) Attack bonus is +1, defense is 20, kick is DC 20 tough bruise.[/sblock]

Salix

First Post
Toad flashes forward, launching a devastatingly precise kick at the nearest isolated bug. The bug sputters and goes down in a small explosion. Gun Monkey can see the tall walker about two hundred feet beyond the swarm of bugs. The Bronze serpent arrives at Pandora's location.

OOC: Toad can attack this round , Roughneck will reach the bugs in two rounds. Gun Monkey is four rounds away. Spirit is one round from Dr. Null, but at the back of the bug swarm. Please state your actions.

Hellzon

First Post
That worked out allright. One down, forty-nine to go...
Toad lashes out again at another bot. "Are you getting here, Pandora? I'm digging my own grave here.
[sblock=OOC]Same procedure as last round, James.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Spirit will continue on towards Dr. Null, his intended actions are as above.

Body will hang back with the ambulance crew. Having saved the woman, he lets her daughter in to see her (if she is still with the crew) and will move on to help the old man with the heart attack. "Be careful Pandora, but you can always count on me to help if you get hurt." he says wishing her luck as she heads into battle.

Salix

First Post
Toad attacks and destroys another bug with a vicious kick. He seemingly has found their weak spot!
Elsewhere: Spirit is able to enter the bubble of the tripod walker. Concentrating his will, he attempts to enter the mind of Dr. Null. As the mental struggle begins Spirit is thrashed by a superior intellect, easily pushed out.
"You fool, I am no musclebound freak attempting a smash and grab at a liquor store. You are facing the awesome mental powers of Dr. Null! Bwahahaha!"
OOC: Toad can attack this round , Roughneck will reach the bugs in one round. Gun Monkey is three rounds away. Spirit has approached Dr. Null. Please state your actions. Pandora will reach the bug swarm in three rounds. Once again, let's here what everyone wants to do. Is GM firing as he moves closer?

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Gun Monkey has a 100 ft range, so he can fire beyond that at penalties (and is perfectly fine with that). If not, he'll take out bugs on the way.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads