The Beast Within. [Was Exit 23 OOC, D20 Modern with Dark*Matter elements]

Jarval

Explorer
Sixchan said:
I don't suppose there's any chance I can swap out the Athlete's Archaic Weapons Proficiency for EWP: Nunchaku, is there?

Seems fine with me. Knock yourself out (not literally, I should add, although the EWP should stop that...)

Jarval

Explorer
Sixchan said:
I'm embarrased to admit I've done that with Nunchaku in real life.:eek:
Owch! Although, that said, my comment also came from personal experience (but with a quarterstaff, and I didn't quite KO myself).

Jarval

Explorer
Hammerhead. I look forwards to seeing your character.

Sixchan, thanks for posting your stats so far. All looks fine to me.

loxmyth

First Post
Okay, here are the basics for my character. The concept is that he's a young intern at a major law firm, taking some time off University in his last year. He went to University on a track scholarship and still keeps in good physical shape. I've decided to go mostly with stuff that I feel would fit his character... if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I plan on multiclassing with Fast later (if we get that far) :)

----

Learned to read and found the Rogue's Gallery ;)

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
We've got a Rogue's Gallery thread, loxmyth.:)

Jarval, can I turn down the free car and just rent? I know it seems kind of odd, but my character proboably wouldn't own a car. *shrug*

Also, where and when is this game set? I-90 spans the country, so which one? Present year? Present day? etc.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
The game starts on October 17th, 2003, at Exit 23 of I-90 in Idaho. There may be the odd glitch in geography, as I live in England, and have only a sketchy grasp of some parts of the US. So if anyone knows of, say, a web site with road maps of the US, I'd be most grateful.

Renting the car is just fine, what ever you feel suits your character better. Since you're turning down the free car, I'll give you six months rental, free of charge ;)

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
I'm sorry, but I realized, due to time constraints and the ever-annoying RL, I really cannot play in another PbP.

This game sounds great though, and I'll definitely read it from time to time.

Thanks!

tmart

First Post
Little pig, little pig, let me in

If there's still space, I wanna play. No experience with Exit 23 have I. I was thinking of a doctor (Dedicated hero). I'll post him in the Rogue's Gallery within the hour!

Remove ads