• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Beast Within. [Was Exit 23 OOC, D20 Modern with Dark*Matter elements]

loxmyth

First Post
First of all, sorry about the delay. I was sick on Monday, and spent all of yesterday getting caught up back at work. Secondly, I've updated my character. After buying equipment, I was left with a wealth of +4.

I will try and come up with a much more fleshed out background before we begin the game, but I just wanted to get something there so you have at least the basic idea of what I intend to do.

Jarval

Explorer
Thanks for the prompt reply, loxmyth. Don't worry too much about getting more background up quickly. You've got enough to give myself and the other players a fair idea of your character.

Once I get a character from Col. Klink, I'll start the game.

Jarval

Explorer
Just to reiterate: Col. Klink, I need a character from you by Sunday evening if you still want to play. The game will start some time on Monday, regardless of whether or not I get a character from Col. Klink.

I'll be posting to the game once every two days, minimum. I'm going to be trying for once a day, but my posting will be less around the dates I have college assignments due in :)

I'll be making all the dice rolls, unless a) the players really want to make the rolls themselves, and b) someone can point me in the direction of a good on-line dicebot that will e-mail me the results.

Sixchan

First Post
Considering his MASSIVE postcount of 1, I very much doubt that Col. Klink is coming back. This happens so often, too.
I'd say you'd be best to re-recruit for someone who can get a character done in a day or two. But someone reliable, this time, because I'm sure you hate it as much as I do when someone expresses interest and vanishes off of the face of the net.

As for dice rolls, I have no problems with you rolling.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
I think you're right, Sixchan. So, Col. Klink is out of the game, and I'm recruiting for one more player.

I'll need a character made up in the next few days, and I need a dedicated player, someone who will have the time to post at least five times a week.

Jarval

Explorer
The games have begun! I've started an IC thread here.

Here's a map of Exit 23, just so everyone's clear about where they are (you're all currently in area 8, the donut shop).

Edit: Managed to scale the map down to a reasonable size.

Attachments

• exit 23 map 4.jpg
    exit 23 map 4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Oh, yeah, just one other thing. The above map is rather larger than I intended, but my image-editing software is playing up. If someone could do me a favour and reduce the size somewhat (ideally enough so you don't need to scroll the screen to see all of it at 1024x764), I'd be really grateful.

Calim

First Post
here ya go

here ya go
obviously making it smaller gives problems reading it

Attachments

• exit 23 map 3.jpg
    exit 23 map 3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Remove ads