The Beast Within. [Was Exit 23 OOC, D20 Modern with Dark*Matter elements]

Jarval

Explorer
Hammerhead: Sorry to lose you :( Hope RL gets less annoying for you, and drop by the OOC thread when you get the chance.

tmart: Yup, there's still space. I'm willing to DM for as many as six PCs. No need to rush on your PC, I'm going off-line until tomorrow morning, and I'd still like to recruit another player or two.

Sixchan

First Post
Jarval said:
The game starts on October 17th, 2003, at Exit 23 of I-90 in Idaho. There may be the odd glitch in geography, as I live in England, and have only a sketchy grasp of some parts of the US. So if anyone knows of, say, a web site with road maps of the US, I'd be most grateful.

Renting the car is just fine, what ever you feel suits your character better. Since you're turning down the free car, I'll give you six months rental, free of charge ;)

There's www.mapquest.com

Although it says that Exit 23 would be in Montana...

ErichDragon

First Post
Is there any room left? I would love to play another d20 Modern game. I have no knowledge of Dark Matter or Exit 23 whatsoever.

Last edited:

Col. Klink

First Post
:cool: D20 modern? Sweet. Sounds like a cool game. I have never read Exit 23, so I my character will be as blissfully oblivious as I am (assuming I manage to get in). I would love to sign up for this one, and will post my character (tough hero 1 tow-truck driver :D ) later today, as soon as I peel myself away from Battlefield: 1942 and do it. Think of this post as a "place holder".

Jarval

Explorer
Yup, there's still room. Glad to have you aboard, ErichDragon and Col. Klink :)

Sixchan, thanks for the site, it'll come in very handy. As for the location of Exit 23, blame the guy who wrote the adventure... ;)

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
OK, the game is now full.

A quick list of players, mainly for my reference:
  • loxmyth as Daunte Spinks
  • Thomas Hobbes as John Parkinson
  • Sixchan as Nicholas Fletcher
  • tmart as Barry-John Dick
  • ErichDragon as Benjamin Two Crow
  • Col. Klink as (who knows?)

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Thanks for the character, ED. Like the concept a lot.

OK, we're shifting to Montana, since the author made a slip up on the location of Exit 23. To be honest, I doubt it's going to make any difference :)

Jarval

Explorer
loxmyth: There are a couple of rules issues with your character Daunte Spinks. His Wealth should be 7, not 6. Also, you need to purchase you equipment. and copy across the background info from the OOC thread.

Col. Klink: I'm need a character from you, if you still want to play. You've got until Sunday to get it competed, otherwise I'll be recruiting a replacement player.

Remove ads